Aaron Williams!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you want about Buddy Nix and our scout department but they went into this year knowing they needed size an they got it done. Williams is no exception, big, physically gifted corner that showed he potentially has some ball hawking skills as well.

you guys are a$$holes... if you cant figure out what dude from queens was writing, that says more about you than it says about him. same goes for the urge to comment negatively.

you dumb schmucks constantly use poor grammar and terrible spelling while trying to sound like hot shot know-it-alls. it must be contagious because i've never seen "dominate" used when "dominant" is the appropriate word except on this board. and i see it all the time. oh yeah, it's D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y, not definatley or defanitely or whatever else you dummies come up with.

whether or not someone is capable of using perfect grammar, spelling, and/or syntax has no bearing on sharing his or her opinion on a message board.

save your thinly veiled racism/ageism/elitism for P&P where you are in the company of other wackos.

phew, now i feel better :P

ps i agree aaron williams will have a solid career

I went home to Rochester a few weeks ago to see the Bills' first night practice. I remember the first thing I saw was Aaron Williams doing a coverage drill. He was sticking to all of the receivers like glue. He is a physical specimen, and I was impressed. The same can be said for McKelvin- if not for his in-game mental breakdowns he'd be one of the best in the league, he is SO INCREDIBLY TALENTED.

you guys are a$$holes... if you cant figure out what dude from queens was writing, that says more about you than it says about him. same goes for the urge to comment negatively.

you dumb schmucks constantly use poor grammar and terrible spelling while trying to sound like hot shot know-it-alls. it must be contagious because i've never seen "dominate" used when "dominant" is the appropriate word except on this board. and i see it all the time. oh yeah, it's D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y, not definatley or defanitely or whatever else you dummies come up with.

whether or not someone is capable of using perfect grammar, spelling, and/or syntax has no bearing on sharing his or her opinion on a message board.

save your thinly veiled racism/ageism/elitism for P&P where you are in the company of other wackos.

I'm sorry, but my brain hurts when I read stuff like that. Yours should too, this is an erudite Buffalo Bills board. Although, in his defense, aT lEaSt He DiDn'T wRiTe HiS pOsT lIkE tHiS. Oi.

The poster can type whatever they want, but they should also realize their comments are not likely to be given much weight or taken very seriously. I got halfway through trying to translate it to English and gave up. Too much work. Sorry...

I'm sorry, but my brain hurts when I read stuff like that. Yours should too, this is an erudite Buffalo Bills board. Although, in his defense, aT lEaSt He DiDn'T wRiTe HiS pOsT lIkE tHiS. Oi.

The poster can type whatever they want, but they should also realize their comments are not likely to be given much weight or taken very seriously. I got halfway through trying to translate it to English and gave up. Too much work. Sorry...

You guys r lucky u got 2 c da game cuz u probably live in buffalo... im a bills fan frum queenz ny it's alwayz dissappointing 2 lose a game but frum wat i saw in da highlights on buffalobills.com da defense iz gunna b sumthing 2 keep a eye on or should i say sumthing u cant take your eye off this year... Go bills man...

i'm sure the guy wasn't trying to cause you so much anguish so here's a "translation:"

"I assume that those of you who were able to watch the game reside in Buffalo, where it was shown on a local network. For that, you are lucky. I am jealous because I live in Queens, where the preseason Bills games are not televised on local networks. Initially, I was dismayed to learn that the Bills lost, but after reviewing the highlights online, I predict the defense will be much improved this year. One thing we can all agree on is our devotion to the Buffalo Bills, so let's hear it for our team!"

Dude I try to hit y, it's a t.

Try to hit p and it's an o

I can spell but these damn iPhones have small buttons and I have

Elephant hands. When I do hit the right buttons the !@#$ing phone has A mind of it's

Own and turns words into birds

i'm sure the guy wasn't trying to cause you so much anguish so here's a "translation:"

"I assume that those of you who were able to watch the game reside in Buffalo, where it was shown on a local network. For that, you are lucky. I am jealous because I live in Queens, where the preseason Bills games are not televised on local networks. Initially, I was dismayed to learn that the Bills lost, but after reviewing the highlights online, I predict the defense will be much improved this year. One thing we can all agree on is our devotion to the Buffalo Bills, so let's hear it for our team!"

Thanks. Well stated.

Indeed, it MUST be racism, ageism, or elitism!

Not that it was genuinely difficult to read in any way? There's a difference between making an honest grammatical or spelling mistake in a posting vs. forcing a certain vernacular into an ongoing discussion. Everyone has the right to share his or her opinion on a message board and not be nitpicked for reasons unrelated to the content of the message. But it's certainly constructive advice to recommend that someone express themselves in a manner that doesn't draw attention away from what it was he or she was attempting to convey. It takes just as much effort to write "from" as it does to write "frum." If I chose to write all my posts in pig Latin, it must make the rest of you racists or elitists for not appreciating it.

Ogay Ills-Bay!!

Indeed, it MUST be racism, ageism, or elitism!

Not that it was genuinely difficult to read in any way? There's a difference between making an honest grammatical or spelling mistake in a posting vs. forcing a certain vernacular into an ongoing discussion. Everyone has the right to share his or her opinion on a message board and not be nitpicked for reasons unrelated to the content of the message. But it's certainly constructive advice to recommend that someone express themselves in a manner that doesn't draw attention away from what it was he or she was attempting to convey. It takes just as much effort to write "from" as it does to write "frum." If I chose to write all my posts in pig Latin, it must make the rest of you racists or elitists for not appreciating it.

Ogay Ills-Bay!!

methinks the lady doth protest too much

Out of all the draft picks we had this year, he by far has the most upside and promise. Ive been hearing that he was performing really well in camp prior to him getting hurt. and that Int in the bears game was unbelievable. I figure by years end he will be our starter considering leodis makes too many mistakes and Mcgee always gets hurt. Great 2nd round pick for a change!!! GO Bills!!!

Aaron Williams will most certainly be a bust because he played at UT. ;) That was all the rage during the lead up to the '09 draft with Orakpo.

Sure Williams made a fine INT, but Marcell Dareus is the guy with the most upside. I'm interested in seeing him play against some solid offensive lineman because I see him giving them fits.

I say that Leodis makes great strides this year. Aaron learns the game and the two are our starting CBs by year end. They would be our starters for the next 8 years but once their contract is up the Bills decide they cannot pay them going rate and just like all of our other good CBs they sign elsewhere. Clements, Greer, Winfield..... We are nothing more than a farm team.

I assume that those of you who were able to watch the game reside in Buffalo, where it was shown on a local network. For that, you are lucky. I am jealous because I live in Queens, where the preseason Bills games are not televised on local networks. Initially, I was dismayed to learn that the Bills lost, but after reviewing the highlights online, I predict the defense will be much improved this year. One thing we can all agree on is our devotion to the Buffalo Bills, so let's hear it for our team!

I'll bet living in Queens is rough!

Edited by snamsnoops

methinks the lady doth protest too much

Me thinks that someone who so readily throws around accusations of racism and then follows it with a smiley emoticon, really doesn't appreciate the significance of such a claim and probably has a hair-trigger....or actually, it was, racism, ageism, elitism...want to throw in sexism, sinophobia, chauvinism, handedness, or anything else you can throw at the wall and make stick?

The play's the thing, brother...

You guys r lucky u got 2 c da game cuz u probably live in buffalo... im a bills fan frum queenz ny it's alwayz dissappointing 2 lose a game but frum wat i saw in da highlights on buffalobills.com da defense iz gunna b sumthing 2 keep a eye on or should i say sumthing u cant take your eye off this year... Go bills man...

What up queens

Great job.

However this is the gold standard of all translations/interpretations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6H0i1RAdHk

Been watching Bills football since the days of Kemp and Gilchrist. Watched every good corner back since Butch Byrd In short have seen them all. This kid impressed me the most with his combination of size, speed, aggressiveness and toughness. I am trying to remember an interception made by any Bills corner back that was that pretty. I am sure there are a few, but its been a while since I've seen one. Did he have a few moments, for sure they all do. I must say his pass interference call was close to a horses **** close but it was a correct call. His extension leaping ability and extension was awesome but not enough to deflect the so called one pass he was burned on. Mckelvin was no where near where this kid is as a rookie as far as coverage skills are and that does include understanding defensive schemes on where he should be! Again is he there yet? No. Will he be your starting corner? Yes. Probably by week eight if not before then. Excellent pick from a winning program. Will be a starter soon write it down! From an the Old Time Bills fan, nuff said.

For the most part I agree with you, but can anyone provide a reasonable explanation for why an adult would type "queenz" and "alwayz"??