Nick Kaczur

Amstel

I think most of you will agree that we are in need of OT help and in particular ROT. I know we swung and missed on Clabo (also letting other notable OTs sign elsewhere while we pursued him). Kaczur was released about 4 days ago. I know he was injured last year. I'm not sure if he's healthy or not. I read he was cut because they wanted him to take a paycut. He's 32 not young but not ancient. I would think if he's healthy he's worth at least a look. His price tag cant be that big and he might be the perfect bridge till Hairston, Wang or someone else we may draft is ready to take over. Having come over from the pats cant hurt us either. I remember thinking this after I saw he'd been cut. That would also leave Pears as a backup swing tackle.....

Just an idea........

I thought the same thing, of course, I have followed his career since UT. He was in a few classes with me.

Either way, he's worth bringing in, hopefully it was a kick in the butt and a wakeup call. Early in his career he stepped in and did very well, I think he still has it in him, at 32 - he's not that old.

I think most of you will agree that we are in need of OT help and in particular ROT. I know we swung and missed on Clabo (also letting other notable OTs sign elsewhere while we pursued him). Kaczur was released about 4 days ago. I know he was injured last year. I'm not sure if he's healthy or not. I read he was cut because they wanted him to take a paycut. He's 32 not young but not ancient. I would think if he's healthy he's worth at least a look. His price tag cant be that big and he might be the perfect bridge till Hairston, Wang or someone else we may draft is ready to take over. Having come over from the pats cant hurt us either. I remember thinking this after I saw he'd been cut. That would also leave Pears as a backup swing tackle.....

Just an idea........

:thumbsup:

I thought the same thing, of course, I have followed his career since UT. He was in a few classes with me.

Either way, he's worth bringing in, hopefully it was a kick in the butt and a wakeup call. Early in his career he stepped in and did very well, I think he still has it in him, at 32 - he's not that old.

Wasn't the same comment made when we brought Cornell Green here last off season.

I didn't know he went to Utah.

He sucks and was by far, NE's worse linemen. He used to get blown by all the time. But I guess he played for NE so he has to better than all of other players.

And you know, people have heard of him and stuff...