Brad Smith

doesn't really matter what you call him if he can play 7 different positions and have a great attitude and be productive doing it. i really like this signing.

the great attitude part is key . as the Bills are likely to open about 2-6, need to have good attitude to put up with that. I want guys who throw things around the locker room when they lose.

doesn't really matter what you call him if he can play 7 different positions and have a great attitude and be productive doing it. i really like this signing.

Indeed. Can't wait to see what Chan does with him.

the great attitude part is key . as the Bills are likely to open about 2-6, need to have good attitude to put up with that. I want guys who throw things around the locker room when they lose.

yeah, i want a whole lotta that for the lines. people that refuse to be pushed around and refuse to accept anything less than the best from everyone around them.

This is the most value we can reasonably get out of that roster spot, I think. He's a much better QB than any other potential 3rd on the roster who also plays a skill position (Jackson? Parrish?) It's clever, and it does make the team better.

This is the most value we can reasonably get out of that roster spot, I think. He's a much better QB than any other potential 3rd on the roster who also plays a skill position (Jackson? Parrish?) It's clever, and it does make the team better.

Imagine the game plan fits for opposing defenses if Fitz and Smith go 60 40 on snaps.

gotta prep for two different offenses