Gaither Available - Not Cleared by Raiders Drs.

I like the way the author of that article admits there are things he doesn't know for sure, and then lays out his opinion. That's what I think about Gaither. I really have no idea about a lot of the good and bad things said about him. The guy makes a few good points, but the first few paragraphs he writes says he thinks Gaither is a very, very good football player and I want him on my team. We need good football players. Gaither doesn't have a lot of options and is not going to cost a lot. I trust the Bills offensive coaches, and I trust the doctors. IF we bring him in, IF he passes a physical and gets the nod from the doctors, IF the coaches think his upside outweighs his downside and IF he can be signed for not a lot of money or risk, then I want him.

IF any of those things are not a "yes", then I don't want him. And that's a lot of ifs, so I don't expect it at all.

Fair enough. But I'd rather Go after Ryan Harris, who is a much safer option IMO and has good potential.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the work ethic worries only matter at the 10m elite LT pricepoint. If he's a lazy bum at the 3-4m pay level he's still better than the others making that.

It's all about the injury at that compensation level. We will see.