What is Nix up too?

Go back to College buddy, You cant even spell it correctly. If your tired about reading posts from people who are pissed about the state of the Bills, than go back to settling on mediocre expectations. I think a lot of fans are tired of the Bills making dumb moves. We would like to see them put together a winner in the next twenty years. Your right, That's too much money for Poz, but finding someone that will excel in that position is not something to sit back on.

I love it when people criticize spelling then proceed to make spelling mistakes.....priceless.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10+ years of drafting players for systems that just don't work--will be fixed with mediocre free agents? I doubt it...Every team that is a WINNER has a nucleus of DRAFTED players to build around...Pats, Jets, Indy, Steelers...etc...etc

a system that works needs to be in place...players that fit that system need to be in place...and the best way to see this transpire is through the draft!

Repeat...teams that build through the draft can win...the Bills under Polian did this!

my name is kollegestudnet..because I'm a UB graduate!

Wow, I guess that Tomlinson, Jim Leonard, Plaxico Bur_ASS, Kris Jenkins, Damian Woody and Santonio Holmes were all drafted, by the Jets. All Starters. What's the nucleus for the Jets? D'Brichashaw Ferguson, Nick Mangold and Sanchez? Now you just sound like you have no idea what your talking about. Every good team out there gets a couple of solid Free Agents. Well, except for the Bills. We just picked up mediocre highly priced ones. Langston Walker, Derrick Dockery and so on. That is my whole point. Stupid Front office decisions.

Go back to College buddy, You cant even spell it correctly. If your tired about reading posts from people who are pissed about the state of the Bills, than go back to settling on mediocre expectations. I think a lot of fans are tired of the Bills making dumb moves. We would like to see them put together a winner in the next twenty years. Your right, That's too much money for Poz, but finding someone that will excel in that position is not something to sit back on.

Genius :wallbash:

How many times does Nix have to say we will not be big players in FA before people start taking it seriously

But it's not true. They went after Clabo and Burnett so they are trying to get players but some don't want to come here.

I simply don't understand what Nix is doing about Free Agency. Our Division just got a whole lot stronger. The Patriots just grabbed a very solid receiver and now a d-lineman that will dominate. The Fins grabbed a pretty good RB, and The Jets well, they will throw some money out there for guys. I cant even say that we look cheap, cause we threw a ton of money at a punt returner. but we look out of sorts. Our biggest problem last year was stopping the run. and we don't go out and get a good inside LB? Just clueless, that's what we look like. Cant say that Dareus will stop every runner. He's good but he's not superman. I'm not one to pull the rip cord on our beloved Bills, but I really am tired of the weird decisions we make. Now we are moving Moats back to Inside LB. What? He was not good there. He is a very good OLB but I'm not so sure about inside. I just hate this approach. I've said it for years, You still have to get someone solid, not a waiver wire pick up. Sure someones one man's trash is another mans treasure, but We havent even picked up one of those guys yet. Heap would be good. That's a start. We won't do it. It's obvious, but we won't do it. I figured we would lose out on the O'lineman. but there are still a bunch of good ones out there. As for Linebacker, That should be the most pressing need. What do we do? Sit on our hands. We are good at that.

I agree with your post 1000%. Listen dude, people get on here all the time just to bash others' posts just for their own personal satisfaction. How anybody doesn't agree with this post is beyond me, and, if they do, they're lying to themselves. There's a reason the Bills haven't made the playoffs since 1999, and it's themselves. The reason nobody wants to play or coach in Buffalo is because they don't take themselves seriously. I can understand trying to build through the draft, but the other three teams in this division just got about 3 wins better than us this year. If we couldn't beat the Patriots with players like Ben-Jarvus Green-Ellis and Julian Edelman, how exactly are we going to beat them now that they've added Haynesworth and Chad? If we couldn't stop a pot-head like Ricky Williams, how exactly will we stop Miami with Reggie Bush? The Jets just added Plaxico Burress and their Running game embarrasses us every time. The Bills have indeed improved, the fact is that Brad Smith and Marcell Darius just aren't enough. Hell, what's one more year of missing the playoffs, right?

I simply don't understand what Nix is doing about Free Agency. Our Division just got a whole lot stronger. The Patriots just grabbed a very solid receiver and now a d-lineman that will dominate. The Fins grabbed a pretty good RB, and The Jets well, they will throw some money out there for guys. I cant even say that we look cheap, cause we threw a ton of money at a punt returner. but we look out of sorts. Our biggest problem last year was stopping the run. and we don't go out and get a good inside LB? Just clueless, that's what we look like. Cant say that Dareus will stop every runner. He's good but he's not superman. I'm not one to pull the rip cord on our beloved Bills, but I really am tired of the weird decisions we make. Now we are moving Moats back to Inside LB. What? He was not good there. He is a very good OLB but I'm not so sure about inside. I just hate this approach. I've said it for years, You still have to get someone solid, not a waiver wire pick up. Sure someones one man's trash is another mans treasure, but We havent even picked up one of those guys yet. Heap would be good. That's a start. We won't do it. It's obvious, but we won't do it. I figured we would lose out on the O'lineman. but there are still a bunch of good ones out there. As for Linebacker, That should be the most pressing need. What do we do? Sit on our hands. We are good at that.

Just got Barnett

But it's not true. They went after Clabo and Burnett so they are trying to get players but some don't want to come here.

What's at play here that most of the rollercoaster riders don't get is that for some players it's about leverage. Fans get all excited because of a tweet when players like Clabo never had any intention of leaving ATL. Then when they don't sign the react as if they've been horribly slighted.

Wow, I guess that Tomlinson, Jim Leonard, Plaxico Bur_ASS, Kris Jenkins, Damian Woody and Santonio Holmes were all drafted, by the Jets. All Starters. What's the nucleus for the Jets? D'Brichashaw Ferguson, Nick Mangold and Sanchez? Now you just sound like you have no idea what your talking about. Every good team out there gets a couple of solid Free Agents. Well, except for the Bills. We just picked up mediocre highly priced ones. Langston Walker, Derrick Dockery and so on. That is my whole point. Stupid Front office decisions.

Well...Sanchez, Mangold, Ferguson, Revis, David Harris, Shonn Greene, Matt Slauson, Dustin Keller, Cotchery, and Shaun Ellis. All draft picks.

Looks like you might be the one who has no idea what they're talking about. Come a little less strong if you're not going to be right. Yes the Jets spend money in FA. Yes the Jets have drafted very, very well. So well, they can afford a Vernon Gholston screw up. This list doesn't even include Their 1st and 2nd rounders from last year. They might not draft for "average," but they sure do hit some home runs.

Well...Sanchez, Mangold, Ferguson, Revis, David Harris, Shonn Greene, Matt Slauson, Dustin Keller, Cotchery, and Shaun Ellis. All draft picks.

Looks like you might be the one who has no idea what they're talking about. Come a little less strong if you're not going to be right. Yes the Jets spend money in FA. Yes the Jets have drafted very, very well. So well, they can afford a Vernon Gholston screw up. This list doesn't even include Their 1st and 2nd rounders from last year. They might not draft for "average," but they sure do hit some home runs.

Of course, A 53 Man Roster is made up of lots of Draft picks. and lots of people that are free agents. My whole point was that our Front office makes some weird decisions. We have made some doozies over the years. but it is nice to see that we got Barnett. We filled an area of need with a solid player. It's tough when you know it's a clear area of need and they think they can fill it with an undrafted player