Helooo Zach Miller

Such a joke. We should have this guy locked up for whatever he wants. If your going to pay Tyler Thigpen, Brad Smith, and Trevor Harris then you sure as hell can pay Zach Miller. The guy is a top 5 tight end in football unquestionably. My roomate is a die hard Raiders fan so I watched him pretty well every week, and this kid is really something. He was basically the savior for the Oakland offense the last couple of years. Very underrated, undervalued player.

People here act like Nix is ignoring Miller just because there hasn't been a report about us targeting him. For all we know, Nix called him already and he said he'd rather eat Ralph Wilson's poop hole before playing for his team.

I can only guess that Miller doesn't want to play for another losing organization, or that old school Nix is waiting for his carrier pigeon to reach Miller and relay the message that the Bills are interested. <_<

Or maybe the TE position isn't too integral to the planned scheme. Much like last year, guys like David Nelson ( quite a promising possession guy) and Brad Smith for that matter, can fill that role in the spread offense Chan likes to have Fitz run. If they get a guy like that that's great too, but it's just what it appears like when looking at their offense.