Easley, & Who do you want to see?

CSBill

Happiest man in the world today, well, at least in BIlls Nation: Marcus Easley

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/article504918.ece

I'm looking forward to seeing him on the field, he looks like he's transformed his body into a TO type, hoping his game is a TO type.

Anyhow, who are you most anxious to see as training camp opens (besides a new and as yet, unnamed, right tackle)? Easley gets my vote

I want to see if Spiller has "gotten it" yet, personally. Freddie, as good as he can be, is getting up there in age for a RB... we need some young blood in our backfield. If we have no ground game, our burgeoning WR corps won't have much of a chance to do any damage.

Also, Merriman, will he get back to health? I don't expect it... but I really, really, really, really hope he does. When he was healthy, he was damned spectacular.

Edited by Dorkington

Merriman. The entire team could turn on him being healthy and good. Merriman at 80% of what he was makes this a completely different team. Merriman provides a frightening, never mind legitimate, pass rush threat which only compounds the value of the DL guys we now have.

Merriman, if right, means:

1. No more getting beaten by crossing routes that take 5 seconds to develop.

2. No more double teaming Kyle Williams on every play.

3. No start to double teaming Dareus.

4. Teams will have to keep their tight end on their side of the line unless they want to roll the dice on losing their QB

5. exactly what the F we have needed, and thought we got in Maybin, for the last 3 years.

Merriman. The entire team could turn on him being healthy and good. Merriman at 80% of what he was makes this a completely different team. Merriman provides a frightening, never mind legitimate, pass rush threat which only compounds the value of the DL guys we now have.

Merriman, if right, means:

1. No more getting beaten by crossing routes that take 5 seconds to develop.

2. No more double teaming Kyle Williams on every play.

3. No start to double teaming Dareus.

4. Teams will have to keep their tight end on their side of the line unless they want to roll the dice on losing their QB

5. exactly what the F we have needed, and thought we got in Maybin, for the last 3 years.

5:

better than what ithought we'd get from Maybin and I had hopes for him. Merriman has speed & power. er, had. Hopefully still has.

I want to see Da'Norris Searcy out there playing SS. Watched that guy lay out a few people while playing for UNC and hope that he'll be doing the same thing in a Bills' uni. :thumbsup: