Hot Walmart shopper in Bikini

JohnC

Walking into Walmart is like walking into a 3rd world country sometimes. Woo boy!

I had the misfortune of going to Walmart yesterday. It was a zoo

By the time I made it into line, the family in front of me was taking their time and chatting each other up in Spanish. The father and little girl walk away and come back a couple minutes later with a couple different hand bags. The father would hold each hand bag up one at a time and go back and forth with his wife in Spanish trying to decide which one they wanted. All the while the little girl is screaming away, then wanders into the next lane, grabs a box of candy (not just the individual candy, the whole box from the checkout lane), and walks off with it

That's a woman? :blink:

Jerry Springer has plenty of those stout women in his audience and as participants in his white trash freak show. You need to expand your horizon and mind. If you had an open mind you would recognize how attractive this feisty woman is. Being judgmental is very self-limiting.

You shall pay for this...

I'm here to serve. :thumbsup:

I am in the minority...I love Walmart and have never had a bad experience...I know they are the evil empire and magnets for the dregs of society(perhaps there's my answer)...I love the convenience and lower prices.

Have to say I'm with you. Never noticed anything terribly wrong. Decent prices. It's no different than any other big box or Target type store. Probably depends on location more than the actual name of the store. I mean,at this point the Walmart hate has taken on a life of its own. People are supposed to hate Walmart just cause..Walmart bad! TV says so. And look at all those pics in those "People seen at Walmart" posts. I'm thinking that if Walmart ever did get unionized(the lack of which is the genesis of the hate imho) most of the negative postings, web sites and general whining about them would gradually disappear.

Edited by Dante