Michael Jasper, WR?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=pfw-20110724_vikings_growing_concerned_rice_will_leave

• Bills seventh-round pick, NT Michael Jasper, who was in the 370-pound range in May, showed off his unique athleticism for a guy his size during a recent workout in Nashville. We hear Jasper played some receiver and ran a full route tree for his former high school teammate, and soon-to-be Bills teammate, QB Levi Brown.

WR? Nahhh. They are working on their next TE prospect. <_<

I'd be happy if he could pull in a couple of Denney style TDs on special teams.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=pfw-20110724_vikings_growing_concerned_rice_will_leave

• Bills seventh-round pick, NT Michael Jasper, who was in the 370-pound range in May, showed off his unique athleticism for a guy his size during a recent workout in Nashville. We hear Jasper played some receiver and ran a full route tree for his former high school teammate, and soon-to-be Bills teammate, QB Levi Brown.

Man, I just pray this kid has some talent and can be coached up. With his size and athleticism, just a little bit of talent could make him a real force.

Man, I just pray this kid has some talent and can be coached up. With his size and athleticism, just a little bit of talent could make him a real force.

They need to have weight goals so he does not blow up like a balloon with the tremendous amount of food they have available; it was the problem which hurt Mike Williams.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe on goal line situations. Everyone thinks he's the lead blocker, then he sheds his defender and catches the TD.

PTR

Time to turn him into the "Fridge".

They need to have weight goals so he does not blow up like a balloon with the tremendous amount of food they have available; it was the problem which hurt Mike Williams.

Mikes Williams problem was he had no nasty in his game. A lot of guys eat too much and were good players such Ted Washington and Vince Wilfork, Jasper will be fine as long as he can play.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe on goal line situations. Everyone thinks he's the lead blocker, then he sheds his defender and catches the TD.

PTR

Shoot, with his size he doesn't need to shed the defender. All he has to do is pancake him before the five mark and instantly be wide open. :beer: Oh, and report as an eligible receiver.

Did anyone ever consider that the Bills may actually try him at RT tackle even though he was projected as a NT? He did play that position in college.

Edited by Rockinon