This week's Congressional sex scandal

Wu's staff found out about the incident in May when the woman left a panicked voicemail at his office in Portland and accused him of pushing sex on her, The Oregonian said.

Wu, who separated from his wife in 2009, admitted to the encounter to his staff but said it was consensual, sources said.

The woman's name wasn't reported, but she graduated from high school in 2010 and her dad was a pal of Hu's and longtime donor, the newspaper reported.

If I were Mr. Wu's 'longtime friend / campaign donor,' I'd be consulting Medieval torture methods.... <_<

From Politico here:

Pelosi has been in the Capitol all day as she and other congressional leaders are struggling to reach a deal to raise the U.S. government’s $14.3 trillion debt ceiling before a default deadline of Aug. 2. Pelosi said she was too busy to comment on the Wu scandal.

Busy doing what, Nancy? Not coming up with a plan to address the deficit/debt ceiling?

Meanwhile, you know Wu is sitting around mumbling "Thank God for this debt ceiling thing. Thank God for this debt ceiling thing."

BREAKING: Rep. Wu resigning following sex allegations

Wu has won seven terms. In 2004, he won re-election despite acknowledging a decades-old college incident in which he tried to force a former girlfriend to have sex. Voters said they disliked an opponent's attempt to use that against Wu as part of a political campaign.

So, the deal is that

This guy has been an odd bird all along. I remember that Tigger costume from another lesser scandal awhile back. But yet, he STILL has more decency than Andrew Weiner showed, by knowing when to slink back into the darkness.

This is the **** that happens in Yellow Dog districts. As long as the right letter comes after that name, s/he's your wo/man. !@#$ing lemmings.

Edited by UConn James