Can't have a party, HUH??

I blame the parents.

I blame the hardware stores. Where was the background check? And what has the Obama administration done about hammer control besides stick their collective heads in the sand. While Tipper Gore was going after Ice-T, MC Hammer was carrying on unmolested and glamorizing hammer related violence, with songs like Can't Touch This and...uhhh, that other one he did. This kid probably hid the hammer in his parachute pants and committed the crime while high on pepsi products and pumped up on pre-gangsta party rap music.

I also blame the parents, and the schools and wood shop. Our schools are training killers for the fascist war machine, that much is clear. And if we don't do something now we will be no better than Communist Sweden within 5 years.

Edited by Jauronimo

I blame the hardware stores. Where was the background check? And what has the Obama administration done about hammer control besides stick their collective heads in the sand. While Tipper Gore was going after Ice-T, MC Hammer was carrying on unmolested and glamorizing hammer related violence, with songs like Can't Touch This and...uhhh, that other one he did. This kid probably hid the hammer in his parachute pants and committed the crime while high on pepsi products and pumped up on pre-gangsta party rap music.

I also blame the parents, and the schools and wood shop. Our schools are training killers for the fascist war machine, that much is clear. And if we don't do something now we will be no better than Communist Sweden within 5 years.

Don't forget these bad boys.