What is more nausiating??

CJPearl2

MNF/John Madden and the Brett Farve love fest....

or....

ESPN/John Theisman and the Mike Vick love fest??

165829[/snapback]

Can you imagine if the Packers played the Falcons? But by far the worst is Mcquire. No talent shrew. How he keeps his job i'll never know. Tries so hard to be funny but it just isnt there. Thiesman is sickening but in a different way.

Where did they come up with this garbage of equating the velocity of a football pass with that of a thrown baseball. A football thrown at 65 mph is equivalent to.......a football thrown at 65 mph. I'm sure they are using physics to determine that if you can throw a football a certain speed then that equates to how fast they could throw a baseball. So what. They are throwing footballs out there. Not baseballs.

This whole ESPN crew makes me cringe.  HORRIBLE is the one word that comes to mind...

Between the 3 of them they might collectively have the brains of a trout or bass.

165872[/snapback]

You're giving trout a bad name. Maybe a guppie. Theisman is the absolute worst.

you know, with all these online polls the networks conduct during the course of the season, there should be one before the season starts that would let the fans choose who they want in the broadcast booth.

Many years ago, when I did watch MNF, I used to turn on the CBS radio network and listen to Jack Buck and Hank Stram. Howard Cosell annoyed me to no end plus Frank Gifford made more player name mistakes than anyone in football history.

I would have to believe the Primetime games have radio alternatives. Or just kill the sound.

I'll have John Murphys radio broadcast going today, instead of the CBS announcers who know nothing about our team. I understand everyones frustration.