Bengals C Branham out for year

PromoTheRobot

Bengals center Rich Branham is finished for the season, according to ESPN.  16-year vet Jerry Fontenot will strat against the Bills.  Good or bad for Buffalo?  Thoughts?

PTR

165800[/snapback]

16 years! Wonder if thier is anything left in the tank?

Additionally, the starting cornerback (O'Neal), defensive end (Clemons) and the starting safety I believe are out as well. Today's Buffalo News said that the Bengals will be without five starters.

Could you imagine if the Bills were going into this game without Bledsoe, Teague, Schobel, Clements and Milloy? I don't think we would be too confident.

Additionally, the starting cornerback (O'Neal), defensive end (Clemons) and the starting safety I believe are out as well.  Today's Buffalo News said that the Bengals will be without five starters.

Could you imagine if the Bills were going into this game without Bledsoe, Teague, Schobel, Clements and Milloy?  I don't think we would be too confident.

Clemons is their best pass-rusher. O'Neal isn't anything great, but he's better than the rookie they have. And Rogers Becket was better than his replacement. Too bad about Dorenbos. :)

Good for Big Slammin Sammy :) Can you say the new nickname of the bills defense is the PUNISHERS.

165803[/snapback]

Sue, will you make it if we don't win tommorow? Jeez! (and this is just a guess, but TKO is your favorite player, no?)

Yeah, I dug up some old posts....

Moulds is always getting double teamed. But, when defenses start keying in on Lee Evans. Well that will allow moulds to make plays. SPEED KILLS.

Willis Mcghaee is a warrior. Mularky should work them out in the cold like Marv levy did.

If the line plays a A+ game drew bledose will have a HUGE GAME. So will Willis Mcghaee.

Good for Big Slammin Sammy devil.gif Can you say the new nickname of the bills defense is the PUNISHERS.

Takeo Spikes wants this win. He will instill this attitude in his DUDES. devil.gif

Lee Evans will have a big game tomorrow. Do expect Moulds to be double teamed.

This will leave Evans open. Come on the bengals have not instilled any fear. They are still rebuilding.

They will show the NFL that the BUFFALO BILLS ARE FOR REAL

Cincinnati will have there hands full. The bengals are not that good yet. Maybe in a couple more years. But, they are nothing to fear.

Now the heat is coming to BUNGAL country. Look out Rudy Johnson TAKEO is hunting BUNGALS

Wait until next season for the bills to totally dominate the AFC East.

Takeo Spikes is making tomorrow's game a playoff theme.

I agree this bills team is on fire. LOOK OUT CINCINNATI

That should fire Takeo up even more. Hold on to your helmet Rudy Johnson

I BELIEVE IN YOU DREW BLEDSOE

The BUNGLES ARE D00MED

Just watched the TKO press conference. He looks HUNGRY. Like he is taking it personally. OUCH! Look out john kitna.

Defensive player of week 15 coming up. Just another love TKO.

Get in John Kitna's face. He is a horrible QB. For sure he will just be a total screw up with tons of bills blitzes coming his way.

They are not that good with John Kitna at QB. Bills should win in prime fashion.

Not with John Kitna at Qb they wont. He stinks worse than a garbage dump.

Like those BEASTS FROM ORCHARD PARK. devil.gif I am riding on cloud 9.