Inner city youth mob attacks continue…

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...

I was told crime is down and we need to cut the Police force!

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/18955323/man-beaten-in-mob-attack-on-west-superior-near-north-side-juveniles-in-custody?obref=obinsite

CHICAGO (FOX Chicago News) -

Police are on alert after another mob attack on the Near North Side.

Police said a man was beaten by a large group of teens near the 100 block of West Superior at around 11:20 Wednesday night.

A large group of teens was arrested for causing the disturbance and injuring the man. One was also charged with resisting arrest after punching and kicking several officers, police said.

The man was taken to Northwestern Hospital, but his condition hasn't been released.

Chicago Police saw the group causing a disturbance near Dearborn Street and Chicago Avenue. One of them, a 15-year-old, punched a 21-year-old man for no reason as the rest of the teens egged him on, police said.

ive spent over a decade educating people on other boards about the problems with double standards of racism

i didnt realize how much progress i had made until i came to this board. its like going back in time

ive spent over a decade educating people on other boards about the problems with double standards of racism

i didnt realize how much progress i had made until i came to this board. its like going back in time

It would appear that your time machine has taken you back to pre capitalization and punctuation times.

I wonder if Obama will say that this "Trayvon" looks like his son?

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/07/arrests_made_in_the_murder_of.html#incart_river_default

MOBILE, Alabama -- A 17-year-old was arrested and charged with murder this morning in the shooting death of Wendy Fisher in her west Mobile neighborhood.

Mobile County District Attorney Ashley Rich said police apprehended Trayon Omar Washington during an undercover drug operation in the early morning hours today.

Washington will appear in court for a bail hearing Friday.

According to investigators, Fisher yelled at a speeding car driving past her house on Racine Avenue, warning them to slow down.

Police say Washington got out of the car and shot Fisher in the chest.

I'm sure Eric Holder is currently investigating this as a hate crime...

• 2 weeks later...
WARNING: IMAGES MAY CAUSE DISTRESS TO SOME VIEWERS

Memphian Octavius Thompson, 16, survived a brutal beating by gang

members -- his punishment for wanting to leave the gang. Now he and his

mother, Keisha Thompson, say they want other Memphians to watch the

video -- which his attackers recorded and posted online -- to show the

dangers of joining a gang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSgVaiZy1AM