Chad Kelly commits to Clemson

I want to apologize in advance to Jim for the utter and complete beating Chad's going to get over the next 4 years at our hands.

I second that. We just signed another QB and they had asked him if it made a difference in his decision and he said "no I welcome the challenge" Mark my words there is some scandalous **** going on at Clemson. There were photos all over the intrawebs of players holding stacks of 100's for the camera, absolute geniuses!!

I second that. We just signed another QB and they had asked him if it made a difference in his decision and he said "no I welcome the challenge" Mark my words there is some scandalous **** going on at Clemson. There were photos all over the intrawebs of players holding stacks of 100's for the camera, absolute geniuses!!

This isn't the first time i've heard rumors of everything not being on the up-and-up at Clemson. Once they get done with UNC, i wouldn't be shocked to see Clemson come under fire.

I mean seriously, you've gotta wonder how a second rate program like them with Dabo frickin Sweeney as HC constantly gets top recruits.

This isn't the first time i've heard rumors of everything not being on the up-and-up at Clemson. Once they get done with UNC, i wouldn't be shocked to see Clemson come under fire.

I mean seriously, you've gotta wonder how a second rate program like them with Dabo frickin Sweeney as HC constantly gets top recruits.

Have you ever been to Clemson? Probably the nicest fans ever but the city surrounding is garbage. I am not sure how this hill billy is getting these kids to sign but it will all come to light sooner or later. They constantly sign top tier talent and under achieve. FSU runs the table this year after a grueling schedule. I got a hunch our defense will be tops in the nation. It all rests on EJ.