Time for a roll call, anybody missing from PPP?

I have been called conner many times here...it doesn't hurt so bad...but OC? That is really low...

We've got to find a numbskull we can agree is the nonpartisan epitome of stupid here.

Too bad b.harami really did take his ball and go home...

Sadistic without inhibitory social restraints

BTW

OC = drunk/high DC Tom

Magox = spinster librarian DC Tom

3rdning = 6 year old DC Tom

Hey Lyrbob, what's your expertise in the real estate and mortgage industries? Do you dare answer?

Sadistic without inhibitory social restraints

BTW

OC = drunk/high DC Tom

Magox = spinster librarian DC Tom

3rdning = 6 year old DC Tom

I will not deny drunken posting. I will deny being high. But most of all I will deny being a modified instance of Tom.

Just because we happen to have the same allergy to BS, especially when it comes from you, or Buftex(just threw that in because Buftex seems to have an affinity for me), doesn't mean we are alike.

Don't forget: He has a Ph.D. and is therefore a lot smarter than all of us. :D

I will not deny drunken posting. I will deny being high. But most of all I will deny being a modified instance of Tom.

Just because we happen to have the same allergy to BS, especially when it comes from you, or Buftex(just threw that in because Buftex seems to have an affinity for me), doesn't mean we are alike.

Don't forget: He has a Ph.D. and is therefore a lot smarter than all of us. :D

You must take Zyrtec by the bushel, when I'm out in the country and I see the big manure spreaders, I think these babies have nothing on OC AKA Omnipotent Crap-thrower.

You must take Zyrtec by the bushel, when I'm out in the country and I see the big manure spreaders, I think these babies have nothing on OC AKA Omnipotent Crap-thrower.

Got any other witty responses there Lt. Steve? Got some "comedy, and yumor" for us?

Perhaps you should focus your energy on answering 3rdandlng's question. What has been? I forget, but it's probably at least 2 months since he asked what makes your opinion a qualified one.

Your refusal to answer really sets off my BS allergy. Perhaps you should start by telling us why rent control causes aggregate rent prices to increase, rather than decrease as intended. That usually identifies far-left ignorance with relative ease.

It's either that...or some more retarded, unfunny metaphors. I love it when people bust on me...and it's funny. You have yet to say anything approaching witty, never mind funny. It can't even be called "creative". It's just a stupid way of telling us what you probably did this weekend. Manure spreader....that could be funny(as I wrote this I thought of two ways), but leave it to you to kill it dead.

Got any other witty responses there Lt. Steve? Got some "comedy, and yumor" for us?

Perhaps you should focus your energy on answering 3rdandlng's question. What has been? I forget, but it's probably at least 2 months since he asked what makes your opinion a qualified one.

Your refusal to answer really sets off my BS allergy. Perhaps you should start by telling us why rent control causes aggregate rent prices to increase, rather than decrease as intended. That usually identifies far-left ignorance with relative ease.

It's either that...or some more retarded, unfunny metaphors. I love it when people bust on me...and it's funny. You have yet to say anything approaching witty, never mind funny. It can't even be called "creative". It's just a stupid way of telling us what you probably did this weekend. Manure spreader....that could be funny(as I wrote this I thought of two ways), but leave it to you to kill it dead.

Lyrbob is just a drive-by poster. He makes his comments and then runs away. I called him out on his real estate and mortgage industry expertise after he had made some statements about them. Well, he made an error that nobody with any knowledge of the industry would make. He's afraid to answer because he is either going to have to admit he has no expertise whatsoever, or if he claims expertise, I will prove him the lyrbob that he is. He is truly caught between a rock and a hard place. I'd have had a modicum of respect for him if he had come clean right away. Now all he is showing me is that he is a big coward.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Lyrbob is just a drive-by poster. He makes his comments and then runs away. I called him out on his real estate and mortgage industry expertise after he had made some statements about them. Well, he made an error that nobody with any knowledge of the industry would make. He's afraid to answer because he is either going to have to admit he has no expertise whatsoever, or if he claims expertise, I will prove him the lyrbob that he is. He is truly caught between a rock and a hard place. I'd have had a modicum of respect for him if he had come clean right away. Now all he is showing me is that he is a big coward.

Yes, he's caught in a logic trap:

1. he is either competent, but screwed it up, or,

2. he is incompetent.

Either way he's an idiot for walking into the trap as easily as he did. I remember the high points of that thread and how your question evolved. Notice that nobody is even trying to defend the positions in that thread anymore. There really is no argument left to have.

So, really, ...lybob is doing the only thing he can do: STFU and hope we move on.

EDIT: This is like me with The Surge...in fact I would say the surge unequivocally working, just as I said, for the reasons I said, left many a dumbass poster here with the same option ...lybob has. :D So now you have been able to hang one on ...lybob...enjoy!

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Dear Ovulating Crybaby I'm sorry you don't find my posts amusing as I always find your posts hilarious.