Goodyear Blimp explodes and crashes...

theesir

Like I said, it never chemically reacts.

Not all explosions are chemical. Seal the safety release valve on a dewar of liquid helium. Trust me, it'll explode.

So would anything if under sufficient pressure. That's kind of misleading then, especially since the thread was about a cockpit fire and a reference to the fiery Hindenburg calamity. No one was thinking rapid expansion of super-cooled gases under pressure.

PTR

So would anything if under sufficient pressure. That's kind of misleading then, especially since the thread was about a cockpit fire and a reference to the fiery Hindenburg calamity. No one was thinking rapid expansion of super-cooled gases under pressure.

PTR

No, misleading was the original post saying it never explodes. I corrected it by pointing out that's usually true. Then you decided to work of an incorrect definition of "explosion," and that's somehow now my fault.

Now please go on over to PPP, so I can berate you as you so richly deserve. :rolleyes:

No, misleading was the original post saying it never explodes. I corrected it by pointing out that's usually true. Then you decided to work of an incorrect definition of "explosion," and that's somehow now my fault.

Now please go on over to PPP, so I can berate you as you so richly deserve. :rolleyes:

Well you get the gold star then...for douchebaggery. No one likes the smartass kid.

PTR