Saban is going to make the AFC East even tougher

nodnarb

Worry spin:

The Bills are going to be in the hardest division for a full decade. Saban and Belichick are close. THey're well-known for cross-boarding. Why can't Miami hire Dennis Erickson? Will this never end?

No Worries spin:

Eh, it'll take Saban two years to get that team in order. Besides, he's never been a head coach in the NFL, so what are you worried about?

Pshaw on the No Worries spin:

Belichick has said many times that Saban is the best coach he's ever been around. He learned a lot of his schemes from Saban and thinks he'll make a great head coach. I think the opinion of BB carries weight. Saban's defense in Cleveland went from allowing the most points in the NFL prior to Saban's arrival (1991) to allowing the fewest points in 1994. His defensive unit allowed a league-low 21 touchdowns and 204 points in 1994, the sixth-fewest points surrendered in NFL history at the time. The guy knows his schitt on a Belichick level of X/O mastery.

Pshaw on the Pshaw:

It hasn't happened yet. Cross that bridge when you get to it.

Pshaw on the Pshawed Pshaw:

Whatever. You'll see. Living in the AFC East is going to suck. Ralph should have accepted re-alignment concepts that put us in the AFC Central and miami in the AFC South.

Pshaw on the Pshaw over the Pshawed Pshaw:

Who cares? It'll just give weight to winning the AFC East. If you make it thru, you'll automatically be the favorite to go the distance.

It gotta say I really dont think it matters......

I see the bills on the upswing and other teams in our division slowly going down.....in the case of Miami...they re in full rebiulding mode....

Weis leaving the pats

Miami is out for at least 2 years

Jets dont really scare me

But look at OUR team

- Moulds and Evans

- Willis Magehee.....and like I have been saying....this year is just a taste of what he can do....just wait till next year

- How good is our defense?

Next year is the year

Worry spin:

The Bills are going to be in the hardest division for a full decade. Saban and Belichick are close. THey're well-known for cross-boarding. Why can't Miami hire Dennis Erickson? Will this never end?

No Worries spin:

Eh, it'll take Saban two years to get that team in order. Besides, he's never been a head coach in the NFL, so what are you worried about?

Pshaw on the No Worries spin:

Belichick has said many times that Saban is the best coach he's ever been around. He learned a lot of his schemes from Saban and thinks he'll make a great head coach. I think the opinion of BB carries weight. Saban's defense in Cleveland went from allowing the most points in the NFL prior to Saban's arrival (1991) to allowing the fewest points in 1994. His defensive unit allowed a league-low 21 touchdowns and 204 points in 1994, the sixth-fewest points surrendered in NFL history at the time. The guy knows his schitt on a Belichick level of X/O mastery.

Pshaw on the Pshaw:

It hasn't happened yet. Cross that bridge when you get to it.

Pshaw on the Pshawed Pshaw:

Whatever. You'll see. Living in the AFC East is going to suck. Ralph should have accepted re-alignment concepts that put us in the AFC Central and miami in the AFC South.

Pshaw on the Pshaw over the Pshawed Pshaw:

Who cares? It'll just give weight to winning the AFC East. If you make it thru, you'll automatically be the favorite to go the distance.

164663[/snapback]

Maybe everybody in Dolphin land isn't a big Saban fan (Steve Spurrier any one?):

POSTED 9:30 a.m. EST, December 17, 2004

MIAMI MUTINY COMING?

As the Miami Dolphins prepare to make an offer to Nick Saban for the head coaching position (scroll down for more), we're hearing that many players don't relish the prospect of playing for Saban.

A league source tells us that Saban is regarded in some circles as more Tom Coughlin than Bill Belichick -- a hard-charging taskmaster who'll repeatedly drop the M-F-bomb on assistant coaches, players, and anyone else who doesn't do something the precise way Saban wants it done.

We've been told that one player's reaction to the news that Saban might be the next head coach was to call his agent and say, "Get me the !@#$ out of here."

Per the source, the word likely will spread throughout the league that potential free agent acquisitions should think twice about coming to Miami, if Saban ends up being the head coach.

It gotta say I really dont think it matters......

I see the bills on the upswing and other teams in our division slowly going down.....in the case of Miami...they re in full rebiulding mode....

Weis leaving the pats

Miami is out for at least 2 years

Jets dont really scare me

But look at OUR team

- Moulds and Evans

- Willis Magehee.....and like I have been saying....this year is just a taste of what he can do....just wait till next year

- How good is our defense?

Next year is the year

164737[/snapback]

Our team will only be as good as our defense. How long does Jerry plan on sticking around? That's the problem. I see him taking a head coaching job very soon. We'd better win that SB before he leaves.

:o