Trump out of the GOP mix, or is he?

Huffington Post should change its name to Hook, Line and Sinker.

As should the idiots who actually consider casting a vote for Trump...or most of the other GOP "candidates" at this point.

As should the idiots who actually consider casting a vote for Trump...or most of the other GOP "candidates" at this point.

Only GOP candidate I'd even REMOTELY consider now is Pawlenty...which is truly sad.

Neither major party has given me a candidate I can in good conscience vote for since...Bush the First. :wallbash: Clinton, Bush Jr, Gore, Kerry, Obama, Dole...it's like a special needs class of candidates.

Morally speaking, will the Baptists be more likely to vote for Trump than Gingrich? Quite the dilemma brewing for that key constituency. Romney may be Mormon, but at least he's an Evolution-denier. Palin may seem the obvious best choice in the end, but let's not forget that she is a woman. Troubling times to be sure!

Only GOP candidate I'd even REMOTELY consider now is Pawlenty...which is truly sad.

Neither major party has given me a candidate I can in good conscience vote for since...Bush the First. :wallbash: Clinton, Bush Jr, Gore, Kerry, Obama, Dole...it's like a special needs class of candidates.

As much of loon as he is, I think Mike Huckabee was the most charismatic GOP "candidate" in a long time...

As much of loon as he is, I think Mike Huckabee was the most charismatic GOP "candidate" in a long time...

Show me a GOP candidate who isn't a loon.

That'll happen around the time I can show you a Democratic candidate who isn't hopelessly naieve.

At least he has the comedy factor. That gives him one more positive than all the people Tom named.

At least he has the comedy factor. That gives him one more positive than all the people Tom named.

Bush Jr had comedy going for him.

And Palin would be a riot. Plus she has nice ta-tas. That's three things going for her.

Bush Jr had comedy going for him.

And Palin would be a riot. Plus she has nice ta-tas. That's three things going for her.

True, but Fox N Friends + Donald Trump has the potential for way more hliarity then either of those

President Clinton didn't create the surplus that he is credited for, but he was a pretty good president, as was President George HW Bush- who did the country a huge favor by going back on his promise not to raise taxes.

I look at Newt Gingrich and really, really want to like him. I can't help but laugh as his campaign falters, as he was a major reason for the partisan divide. The previous two mentioned presidents put the job above politics, Gingrich did the opposite.

As far as President George W Bush and President Obama, I don't like all of the decisions either has made, but their terms fell at the beginning of a new era as far as dealing with terrorism goes. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

I can't see Trump as president, but if her really wanted to serve, I am sure there is a place for him......which is why he is talking about a position he can't get, in the first place.

No, he's out. Even if he's in, he's out.

That's the best way to do it.

Go in a little and first. Then back out. Then back in a little more. Then back out. Just keep that up for a while until finally you're ready for the final pullout, which should obviously be associated with some kind of victorious yell or scream.