George Soros dumps 800 billion in gold

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/17/george-soros-gold_n_863083.html?icid=main%7Chtmlws-main-n%7Cdl8%7Csec3_lnk1%7C213561

Billionaire financier George Soros, who called gold "the ultimate bubble," dumped almost his entire $800 million stake in bullion in the first quarter, well before a commodities slump blamed partly on reports he was liquidating his holdings

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/05/18/soros-spending-48-million-funding-media-organizations/

For George Soros and ProPublica’s other liberal backers, it was again proof that a strategy of funding journalism was a powerful way to influence the American public.

It’s a strategy that Soros has been deploying extensively in media both in the United States and abroad. Since 2003, Soros has spent more than $48 million funding media properties, including the infrastructure of news – journalism schools, investigative journalism and even industry organizations

That's hilarious coming from Fox news! Pot meet kettle...

So I suppose the headline topic was meant to grab attention so we'd read the propaganda?

That's hilarious coming from Fox news! Pot meet kettle...

So I suppose the headline topic was meant to grab attention so we'd read the propaganda?

2012 is an election year. I wonder where that 800 million will be going?

2012 is an election year. I wonder where that 800 million will be going?

That's the system we've allowed. Your bias is that you focus on Soros while ignoring the right. What about Murdoch, Koch brothers, et al?

That's the system we've allowed. Your bias is that you focus on Soros while ignoring the right. What about Murdoch, Koch brothers, et al?

Oooooh Koch Brothers, scary!

It's funny how you never heard of Koch brothers until the Dems get their head kicked in during the elections.

And Koch/Murdoch never single handedly broke a nations currency.

Oooooh Koch Brothers, scary!

It's funny how you never heard of Koch brothers until the Dems get their head kicked in during the elections.

And Koch/Murdoch never single handedly broke a nations currency.

And Soros wasn't on anybody's radar until the Repulicans got their heads kicked in during the elections prior to that!

And Soros wasn't on anybody's radar until the Repulicans got their heads kicked in during the elections prior to that!

Really? I was under the impression that most people had at least heard of Soros by Clinton's second term.

Kind of ironic he's a "liberal philanthropist" who makes massive amounts of money off things like devaluing world currencies - the kind of thing that the people he supports usually B word about.

Really? I was under the impression that most people had at least heard of Soros by Clinton's second term.

Kind of ironic he's a "liberal philanthropist" who makes massive amounts of money off things like devaluing world currencies - the kind of thing that the people he supports usually B word about.

He uses the free market to destroy it.