OT-Question...

Spun

I know that when after typing in expletives and then posting them, most are converted to asterisks and dollar signs. But why does Rosen show up. In a post about Lost I used the word c-r-a-s-h but when I previewed the post c-r-a-s-h (without the dashes) showed up as Rosen. Somebody can explain?

As for stevestojan well, no questions there...

I know that when after typing in expletives and then posting them, most are converted to asterisks and dollar signs.  But why does Rosen show up.  In a post about Lost I used the word c-r-a-s-h but when I previewed the post c-r-a-s-h (without the dashes) showed up as Rosen.  Somebody can explain?

163230[/snapback]

Once upon a time, the server had some issues and Scott was on vacation, in his absence, Jay Rosen was acting as backup, We generally don't like to criticize SDS since he is the creator.

As the appointed lackey, Jay Rosen was the person responsible for letting SDS know that there were problems. Since there were several down spots while Jay was in charge the word C-r-a-s-h and Rosen are synonomous.

I know that when after typing in expletives and then posting them, most are converted to asterisks and dollar signs.  But why does Rosen show up.  In a post about Lost I used the word c-r-a-s-h but when I previewed the post c-r-a-s-h (without the dashes) showed up as Rosen.  Somebody can explain?

163230[/snapback]

Rosen shows up because no one would know what Rubeo meant., :rolleyes:

By the way has the sh-- filter been reinstated or all of you typing stevestojan??