And by the same theme....QB Andy Dalton

This is the QB I know the least about, but I did like his interview yesterday. He seems to take things in stride and has the confidence to joke in a self-deprecating manner, yet also indicate how serious he is about being among the best to play the game.

It's amazing how good of a position we're in with this #34 pick...please PLEASE don't blow it, guys...

Fitz has a way stonger arm than Dalton. Dalton reminds me of Chad Pennington, he does not have a very strong arm. Fitz may not be elite in terms of arm strength but he's got a bigger cannon than Dalton. They are not the same QB.

Gonna have to agree to diagree here......

Fitz is not known for having a strong arm......in fact quite the opposite. Just a QB that can make all the NFL throws.

I am not saying that Dalton has a stronger arm....I think they are about the same actually.....

To me the difference here is accuracy (by the way....arm strength and accuracy go hand in hand a bit)

Andy Dalton can make all the nfl throws.....

Fitz is not known for having a strong arm......in fact quite the opposite. Just a QB that can make all the NFL throws.

I am not saying that Dalton has a stronger arm....I think they are about the same actually.....

To me the difference here is accuracy (by the way....arm strength and accuracy go hand in hand a bit)

What makes Fitz OK as a starting QB is his quick decision making and movement in the pocket. Dalton

hasn't demonstrated either due to the offense he ran. Does he have those abilities? I don't know, but

I'd rather not gamble on that.

Fair enough but I do think you are selling Fitz a little short in the arm strength department. That being said, I'd pass on Dalton and draft a LB. Brooks Reed, Houston, Ayers, M. Wilson. We desperately need better LBs.