Ian Eagle and Solomon Wilcox to call the game!

Rudyc80

I just seem to remember that alot of games hes called over the years....went the other way for the bills!

On a positive note.....ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN CRIQUI AND TASKER!

My god that was painful, the last 3 weeks! how many times can they screw up the same name....ITS MCGAHEE, NO MCGEE, NO WAIT JR LOSMAN, NO JL LOSMAN...im sorry its JP LOSMAN!

PAINFUL :)

I just seem to remember that alot of games hes called over the years....went the other way for the bills!

162805[/snapback]

The only time I can remember Ian Eagle doing a Bills game was a '99 game at Baltimore. A pretty crappy game where the Bills scored a touchdown in the last minute to win (Flutie to Jonathan Linton, I believe).

I guess CBS doesn't think of this as THAT important, since they're not sending one of their top 2 broadcasting teams to do the game (Nantz/Simms or Enberg/Dierdorf). I guess I'd rather have Eagle & Wilcotts, since they're less obnoxious.

But yes, anything would be better than Criqui at this point, even though he's been good luck for the past 3 weeks.

162805[/snapback]

That's it. I won't even bother watching now.

Let's just put up the L, and not even bother showing up.

CINCINNATI (AP) -- Buffalo Bills running back Willis McGahee is listed as doubful for Sunday's game against the Bengals. When reached for comment, Willis said, "I had all intentions of playing. Then, I heard Ian "Iron" Eagle was in the broadcast booth, and I said to myself 'what is the point of suiting up?'" The coaching staff is allowing Willis his privacy in this dire situation. Fans are not surprised as Mr. Eagle has always brought awful luck to the Bills organization and will of course continue to do so in the future.

CINCINNATI  (AP) -- Buffalo Bills running back Willis McGahee  is listed as doubful for Sunday's game against the Bengals. When reached for comment, Willis said, "I had all intentions of playing. Then, I heard Ian "Iron" Eagle was in the broadcast booth, and I said to myself 'what is the point of suiting up?'"  The coaching staff is allowing Willis his privacy in this dire situation. Fans are not surprised as Mr. Eagle has always brought awful luck to the Bills organization and will of course continue to do so in the future.

162832[/snapback]

In other news, fire and brimstone are raining from the skies, a swarm of locusts has decended upon WNY and dogs and cats are living together.

Rudy, you crack me up...keep 'em coming.

The only time I can remember Ian Eagle doing a Bills game was a '99 game at Baltimore. A pretty crappy game where the Bills scored a touchdown in the last minute to win (Flutie to Jonathan Linton, I believe).

162819[/snapback]

He also did the Redskins game that year in Washington. Later that night, I saw him in NJ doing a Nets game. I had never realized Ian Eagle was so important.