ayers would make me feel better about No Miller

Houston played DE, Ayers played LB. Would love Ayers to play ILB & take over for Andra Davis. Could handle Martez Wilson being the pick.

From what i just read about him, I agree about Wilson--like his speed over Ayers. I wouldn't mind OT Ijalana with the pick as well.

I also like the idea of drafting a starting LB with our 2nd rd pick -- but does anyone know why Justin Houston has "fallen" down some draft boards -- is it character/drug concerns or injuries. Mayock had him in the first (although he also had Ayers). To me - Houston is listed at around 270 lbs and would make alot of sense - but don't know what the story on him is. I seem to recall Berman making a back-handed comment about him last night - something like "we all know why Houston has fallen..." Anyone got the skinny?

Justin Houston was rumored to have tested positive for marijuana at the combine.

Most people don't think the marijuana use is a big deal but most people think the fact that he couldn't abstain from smoking dope before the biggest week of his career is a big deal.

Ayers is slow. No thank you. If you really want a guy that would make you not feel bad about getting Von Miller, it would be either DOntay Moch, or Sam Acho.

I'm not an Ayers fan but he timed slow in the 40…but the video shows that he's an excellent athlete who covers the field quite well. Scouts were surprised he ran so slowly at the combine because they anticipated from his game tapes that he would run quite fast.

I love Dontay Moch but not at #34.

Justin Houston was rumored to have tested positive for marijuana at the combine.

Most people don't think the marijuana use is a big deal but most people think the fact that he couldn't abstain from smoking dope before the biggest week of his career is a big deal.

I'm not an Ayers fan but he timed slow in the 40…but the video shows that he's an excellent athlete who covers the field quite well. Scouts were surprised he ran so slowly at the combine because they anticipated from his game tapes that he would run quite fast.

I love Dontay Moch but not at #34.

IIRC, Terrell Suggs ran a 4.8 something at the NFL combine and fell to the 11th pick b/c of it. If Ayers plays fast, his 40 time shouldn't be an issue.

IIRC, Terrell Suggs ran a 4.8 something at the NFL combine and fell to the 11th pick b/c of it. If Ayers plays fast, his 40 time shouldn't be an issue.

Terrell Suggs was also a sack-machine in college, but I don't think Ayer's has been. Ayers had 4 sacks last year and only 3 the year

before.

If they take a LB, I prefer Jabal Sheard or Brooks Reed.