Best Safeties in the League

BuckeyeBill

With Pro-bowler Troy Vincient joining Pro-bowler Lawyer Milloy as our two safeties, doesn't that give us the best safety tandem in the leage? Or the potential to be, once Vincient perfects the posistion?

What other safety tandem is as dominant? I concede that I may be ignorant here, but aren't we potentially the best... by far?!

With Pro-bowler Troy Vincient joining Pro-bowler Lawyer Milloy as our two safeties, doesn't that give us the best safety tandem in the leage?  Or the potential to be, once Vincient perfects the posistion?

What other safety tandem is as dominant?  I concede that I may be ignorant here, but aren't we potentially the best... by far?!

162465[/snapback]

Troy Polamalu is playing lights out here for the steelers and he is probably the best safety today...the intensity is really amazing.

By next year, as McGee becomes a top corner, yes, we'll have the top safety duo in the league. I safety cannot play to his full potential unless he has a couple good corners on the team. If we can manage to keep Nate next season, we'll have THE best defensive backfield in the NFL.