Just Think of The Possibilities

But, but 10 years ago they said we wouldn't be able to benefit for.............10 years!

Give me a guess on how that would help us now. What do you think gas prices would be like today IF drilling took place in ANWR 10 years ago?

Oh my lord. So now the Government is strong arming, unions are strong arming... yet companies when they say give us every subsidy or tax break available or we'll go some where else... that's not strong arming. Ok.

So obviously with the Boeing story there are two sides... one Boeing was simply moving there plant to South Carolina for business reasons... the other Boeing was doing it so that they didn't have to deal with Collective Bargaining Rights. Who knows. Obviously statements like this "The N.L.R.B. asserted that on numerous occasions Boeing officials had communicated an unlawful motive for transferring the production line, including an interview with The Seattle Times in which a Boeing executive said, “The overriding factor was not the business climate. And it was not the wages we’re paying today. It was that we cannot afford to have a work stoppage, you know, every three years.” Don't help anyone, Union or Boeing.

Who gives a crap why Boeing is doing it? So they want to avoid dealing with Collective Bargaining Rights. Big freaking deal. Don't like it? Move to South Carolina and put in a resume. Otherwise, STFU and let it go.

But no. Whiney ass union bitches can't do that, so it's only a matter of time before death threats start coming forward.

Who gives a crap why Boeing is doing it? So they want to avoid dealing with Collective Bargaining Rights. Big freaking deal. Don't like it? Move to South Carolina and put in a resume. Otherwise, STFU and let it go.

But no. Whiney ass union bitches can't do that, so it's only a matter of time before death threats start coming forward.

YES, take your kids out of their schools, leave your relatives, up and leave the area in which you live. Stop being a whiney ass bitches. :wallbash:

They've been saying that shiit for over 30 years.

pBills, you're an idiot.

erynthered, F you. :thumbsup:

YES, take your kids out of their schools, leave your relatives, up and leave the area in which you live. Stop being a whiney ass bitches. :wallbash:

You make it sound like Boeing is the reason for their problems.

How many times have you heard me say that the problem is NOT the unions but rather the companies/local governments which agree to their terms? Well, Boeing has decided not to agree to their terms. End of freaking story. Maybe next time unions will be reluctant to strike every three years. Otherwise, this is the end result of the long relationship. If moving to where the jobs are is not an option, whose fault is that? Certainly not Boeings.

You make it sound like Boeing is the reason for their problems.

How many times have you heard me say that the problem is NOT the unions but rather the companies/local governments which agree to their terms? Well, Boeing has decided not to agree to their terms. End of freaking story. Maybe next time unions will be reluctant to strike every three years. Otherwise, this is the end result of the long relationship. If moving to where the jobs are is not an option, whose fault is that? Certainly not Boeings.

No, I made it sound like it's not that easy of an idea to pack your family and move.

It would be the end of the story if Boeing was not breaking any Labor Laws. If they weren't... it would be a crappy issue for the workers in one state and a good occasion for the workers in the other, nothing more.

Give me a guess on how that would help us now. What do you think gas prices would be like today IF drilling took place in ANWR 10 years ago?

I'm not an economist, but I know that it would lower prices some. Supply would increase, lowering prices.

Boeing is shifting operations from one plant to another. Where are they breaking the Labor Laws?

Boeing "violated federal labor law by deciding to transfer a second production line to a non-union facility in South Carolina for discriminatory reasons," the National Labor Relations Board said in a statement.

I'm not an economist, but I know that it would lower prices some. Supply would increase, lowering prices.

I agree, I'm sure prices would come down some. I wonder how much though... under $3.00 per gallon, under $2.00?

Just following your lead.

Oh and by the way, since you're always busting my balls about about spelling.. it's "consistent" :thumbsup:

You are correct, but wrong about something in nearly every post. I'm not the one that is constantly busting your balls about spelling. You must be thinking of someone else. I bust your balls for your stupidity. I just thought it was rather humorous that your "possible best post ever" had a misspelled word.

So obviously with the Boeing story there are two sides... one Boeing was simply moving there plant to South Carolina for business reasons... the other Boeing was doing it so that they didn't have to deal with Collective Bargaining Rights.

These aren't mutually exclusive. Also, people move all the time to further/maintain careers and it's not always the preferred option.