Sharks Big Comeback

Mark Vader

In case you missed it....http://www.nhl.com/ice/recap.htm?id=2010030163

GO SHARKS!!!!!

What kind of fan am I? I turned it off after the first period. I just couldn't take it. Constant disappointments by the Bills and now the Sharks with a string of similar failures. Only so much I can deal with. The no show by the Sharks gave me no reason to think a comeback was possible. Played some Xbox and for the hell of it checked my phone for the score thinking that surely the score would be 5-0 or worse. 5-3 Kings? hmm I'll turn it back on. At least were able to score. Got it back on just in time to see them score twice late in the 2nd to tie. They played like crap making silly mistakes but they still managed. Game 3's always seem to be pivotal. We'll see.

What kind of fan am I? I turned it off after the first period. I just couldn't take it. Constant disappointments by the Bills and now the Sharks with a string of similar failures. Only so much I can deal with. The no show by the Sharks gave me no reason to think a comeback was possible. Played some Xbox and for the hell of it checked my phone for the score thinking that surely the score would be 5-0 or worse. 5-3 Kings? hmm I'll turn it back on. At least were able to score. Got it back on just in time to see them score twice late in the 2nd to tie. They played like crap making silly mistakes but they still managed. Game 3's always seem to be pivotal. We'll see.

I kept the game on, but when the Kings made it 4-0 I turned the audio off. Then 4-1, I thought "Well at least they won't get shut out." Then the Sharks get the Power Play Goal, all of a sudden it's 4-2 and not even halfway through the 2nd period. I turned the audio back on and watched a little NHL Playoff history.

BTW, I fixed the link to the video of the game in my initial post.

Fan....this fan of the game was there from start to finish. Phone...no sound alerts programmed for those Sharks

goals? A Red Wing fan of mine has alerts on his. His was like a Christmas tree on Sat during his 2nd.

Fan....this fan of the game was there from start to finish. Phone...no sound alerts programmed for those Sharks

goals? A Red Wing fan of mine has alerts on his. His was like a Christmas tree on Sat during his 2nd.

I have to say I'm a little different. As dumb as it sounds I get way to in to it. Get to bumed out when they are losing so I bury my head in the sand(in this case the XBox) to deal with it. My wife shakes her head in disgust saying the exact same thing "What kind of fan are you?" I don't have a good answer except that I get just to emotionally tied. She doesn't buy it though. Anyway, onward we go. Hopefully they can manage to play a full 60 minutes one of these games.

In case you missed it....

http://www.nhl.com/ice/recap.htm?id=2010030163

GO SHARKS!!!!!

Thanks Mark!! This link is great!! It is a piece of some serious hockey history. I hope you have this burned to a CD that can be kept forever!!

I have to say I'm a little different. As dumb as it sounds I get way to in to it. Get to bumed out when they are losing so I bury my head in the sand(in this case the XBox) to deal with it. My wife shakes her head in disgust saying the exact same thing "What kind of fan are you?" I don't have a good answer except that I get just to emotionally tied. She doesn't buy it though. Anyway, onward we go. Hopefully they can manage to play a full 60 minutes one of these games.

I had no sand to bury my head in. My Rangers were losing even worse to the Angels another California team. My Mavericks were doing well enough without my constant attention against Portland.