Rick Perry strikes again....

Ah... I have been reading your drivel long enough to know things about you that are not so nice...not a big fan of your work. Lots of words, every once in a while, your true colors come out...but thanks anyways for being so happy for everyone! :rolleyes:

As usual, your liberal candyassness comes out.

I still feel happy for you , and I still couldn't care less what you think.

Taking the day off to drink with my uncle...I am betting when I come back, I will still be happy for you.

As per normal: Buftex = Epic Fail. As per normal for a naive, and silly, little girl.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As usual, your liberal candyassness comes out.

I still feel happy for you , and I still couldn't care less what you think.

Taking the day off to drink with my uncle...I am betting when I come back, I will still be happy for you.

As per normal: Buftex = Epic Fail. As per normal for a naive, and silly, little girl.

And I will still think you are a turd! :thumbsup:

I see you did put leadership in quotes so I guess you're right.

I put it in quotes, because I think some here are pulling **** out of their asses, to define what leadership means. In other words, whatever Obama does, shows a lack of leadership...it just gets silly after a while. I wasn't really referring to you, sorry Chef...you always state your case clearly...I don't always agree, but I know where you stand...

I just thought OC's post was rediculous. He seems to chime in, only after you and DC Tom clear the way for him...

And yes, I realize, after the whole Bin Laden is dead euphoria dies down (in about 24 hours), people will go back to bashing Obama for lacking leadership...it sounds like he has a few more of those qualities than some are giving him credit for...to me anyways.

This is for the haters...a primer for you all:

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2011/05/02/osama-is-dead-dont-believe-it-makes-obama-invulnerable-to-defeat/

I put it in quotes, because I think some here are pulling **** out of their asses, to define what leadership means. In other words, whatever Obama does, shows a lack of leadership...it just gets silly after a while. I wasn't really referring to you, sorry Chef...you always state your case clearly...I don't always agree, but I know where you stand...

I just thought OC's post was rediculous. He seems to chime in, only after you and DC Tom clear the way for him...

And yes, I realize, after the whole Bin Laden is dead euphoria dies down (in about 24 hours), people will go back to bashing Obama for lacking leadership...it sounds like he has a few more of those qualities than some are giving him credit for...to me anyways.

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2011/05/02/osama-is-dead-dont-believe-it-makes-obama-invulnerable-to-defeat/

Why is that column for the haters? He's just stating the obvious.

Honestly, politics aside, he hasn't shown much leadership.

I think almost everyone is giving him credit for letting his balls hang out and handling this Osama situation in a way Senator Obama would not necessarily have condoned.

As far as people constantly bashing him, you could just as easily look in the mirror as an apologist that excuses him every step of the way.

As far as liberal posters go, aside from Lybob, I haven't noticed anyone terribly distraut by Obama's adoption of countless Bush policies he railed against before taking office. I'll give him some credit for being able to accept the reality we're faced with and leaving a lot of his idealism at the door. But strong leader, though he may become, he has not consistently demonstrated to date.