Sooo what's the deal with this?

blzrul

Care to elaborate? Tree hugger? ACLU Member?

163366[/snapback]

I think she did... Re-read her posts... You've been here long enough to know what she did? Garbage insults aside... I find this thread very humorous. Just look at how all the military lemmings are wetting themselves.

Defend your honor, get creative!

:lol::lol::P

But I spent enough years in a paramilitary organization and came across enough mavericks to understand how dangerous they can be and therefore why they are discouraged. 

163359[/snapback]

If you knew anything near what you pretend to, you'd know that discouraging mavericks and encouraging initiative and creativity are two completely different things. :lol:

I think she did... Re-read her posts... You've been here long enough to know what she did?  Garbage insults aside... I find this thread very humorous.  Just look at how all the military lemmings are wetting themselves.

Defend your honor, get creative!

:lol:  :P  :)

163436[/snapback]

It was a lame attempt at humor I guess. She should have admitted to belonging to a Coven. Alas, I’m weak from her spell of smell. :lol:

(How's that?)

It was a lame attempt at humor I guess. She should have admitted to belonging to a Coven. Alas, I’m weak from her spell of smell. :lol:

(How's that?)

163463[/snapback]

This from a guy whose sig line is from a man who thought ketchup was a vegtable... :P:) Does anybody else get the irony in Ronnies choice of words?

Hey... And don't mock mine... Nothin' wrong with the "weed!" :P:P

:lol:

This from a guy whose sig line is from a man who thought ketchup was a vegtable...  :P  :)  Does anybody else get the irony in Ronnies choice of words?

Hey... And don't mock mine... Nothin' wrong with the "weed!" :P  :P

:lol:

163504[/snapback]

I think you've hit to many moguls with you're head. :lol:

You're credibilty is in reverse, at least according to Micky. Nice try gate keeper.

I just love when civilians pass judgement on soldiers or the military as a whole.

I'll say it again, the more that I hear from some of my fellow citizens the more I believe Heinlein had it right.

163806[/snapback]

Why... Do you have to be brainwashed first? :w00t: Why does passing judgement bother people? People do what they do... So what? If it isn't within the rules of the main paradigm at the time... Stay the same and accept the consequences, or change.

;)

It is rather droll most of that the "miltary" who are weighing in here are not in the military any more. They just hang on to those old days and play around on the fringes, so much "in the know" that they have to come here to throw their weight around. Never see them quoted in the paper, never see them parachute in to save the day, never see them do anything much but try to lambaste people who dare to express an opinion in an area in which THEY feel they have SOLE posession.

"Glory days....pass you by, glory days!"

Sad hangers-on, wannabes or never-wases...whatever. I still say, there's something funny to this whole case and wonder what it is.

You all wanna defend Rummy's governance? Go right ahead. Prove your blind, bigoted stupidity. He's already proven he's an ignorant !@#$.

It is rather droll most of that the "miltary" who are weighing in here are not in the military any more.  They just hang on to those old days and play around on the fringes, so much "in the know" that they have to come here to throw their weight around.  Never see them quoted in the paper, never see them parachute in to save the day, never see them do anything much but try to lambaste people who dare to express an opinion in an area in which THEY feel they have SOLE posession.

"Glory days....pass you by, glory days!"

Sad hangers-on, wannabes or never-wases...whatever.  I still say, there's something funny to this whole case and wonder what it is. 

You all wanna defend Rummy's governance?  Go right ahead.  Prove your blind, bigoted stupidity.  He's already proven he's an ignorant !@#$.

166723[/snapback]

...coming from someone who quotes her non-military service she's no longer in as "military experience". :w00t: