Sabres game tonight.

I have Directv. Last night I set my dvr to record the game tonight. It showed on VS but only for a half hour. Then the LA game starts. My question is does anyone know if there is a channel I can catch the game on Directv. I don't know what # TSN is on.

It says on my phone that the Kings/Sharks game is blacked out in my market...., does anyone know if they will just keep the saber game on?

I have Directv. Last night I set my dvr to record the game tonight. It showed on VS but only for a half hour. Then the LA game starts. My question is does anyone know if there is a channel I can catch the game on Directv. I don't know what # TSN is on.

It says on my phone that the Kings/Sharks game is blacked out in my market...., does anyone know if they will just keep the saber game on?

I just searched TitanTV for the direcTV lineup and it shows what you said.

Only showing the Sabres games from 9:30-10:00 (more or less, I assume when the Habs-Bruins game ends they will switch).

According to that lineup you really get boned. You don't get game 2 at all, you get the full game 3 Monday on VS and the 30 minute thing again for game 4 on Wednesday, also on VS.

That's the ONLY reason I stay with cable. Between MSG and VS I should get all the sabres playoff games in HD as well as almost all of the regular season games.

I don't see that channel on the TitanTV listing. Did that add that for the playoffs?

Edited by CodeMonkey

Worst case scenario, is Stake Out (the official Vegas Bills Backers bar) showing it?

I will look into 638... I think you have to have center ice for that channel... I hope that VS will just keep the sabre game on since the kings game is blacked out... I think this Is the worse tv situation ever. This is the playoffs. Every game should be on.

Worst case scenario, is Stake Out (the official Vegas Bills Backers bar) showing it?

I am stuck at work and was going to dvr it and watch it later... I do go to stakeout before Unlv BBALL games though.,,

I am stuck at work and was going to dvr it and watch it later... I do go to stakeout before Unlv BBALL games though.,,

Ah, sorry to hear that youll be stuck at work.

Bunch of us went to Stake Out for the Bills opener this year while in Vegas. Great time, great people, GREAT food (especially the prices compared to the rest of Vegas). Definitely recommend watching the Bills there if you get a chance.

I got tired of going to bars for the bills games...that's why I got directv... Got to expensive... That bar looks a little run down but it's nice to hang out there before rebel games... Good food cheap beers.... Good crowd...

638 is showing the game.. I don't get the channel so I will have to call Directv. Maybe I can get it that way. Might only be a eastcoast feed.... Thanks for the info

I got tired of going to bars for the bills games...that's why I got directv... Got to expensive... That bar looks a little run down but it's nice to hang out there before rebel games... Good food cheap beers.... Good crowd...

638 is showing the game.. I don't get the channel so I will have to call Directv. Maybe I can get it that way. Might only be a eastcoast feed.... Thanks for the info

IMO, it was my favorite place in Vegas because of just that. It was a cozy college dive bar that served really good food at good prices. It was a welcomed change of pace from the rest of the town where you are paying $100 each for garbage. :thumbsup:

I don't have Directv, but Time Warner...I was searching, trying to figure out which station to record...like you, I have to work as well. I came across this, from Directv...I hope it doesn't confuse matters, scroll down to todays date:

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/nhl_schedules

It confirms what has been said above (but not the 638 part)

Buffalo Sabres at Philadelphia Flyers 9:30 pm 603 604

Los Angeles Kings at San Jose Sharks 10:00 pm 603 604

Directv told me that center ice is over and the playoffs don't count towards that... They also told me 638 is regional and that versus decides which games will be aired. So basically I will not be able to watch it... Looks like I will only be able to see Monday's game.

Directv told me that center ice is over and the playoffs don't count towards that... They also told me 638 is regional and that versus decides which games will be aired. So basically I will not be able to watch it... Looks like I will only be able to see Monday's game.

Well that sucks. If you were home you could watch via the internet.

That does not sound right. While I have Time Warner (playoff games were on Center Ice last night, and Sabres/Flyers scheduled for tonight), all the Directv stuff is geared toward the Center Ice playoff coverage...don't want to start a war with Fezmid, but is it possible the person you were talking to just doesn't know what the hell they are talking about? My brother, in Atlanta, got playoff games on Center Ice, last season, via Directv. He canceled Directv, because he says their customer service blows, at least where he is.

Listen, CI is still alive and well trhough the playoffs. If the game is a versus or NBC game, only on versus or nbc, otherwise it will be carried by MSG.JOined in progress means that still on msg, it is not the main versus game.

so on DTV, if you pay for the local sports package, game is on 638 and 638-1.

if you have CI, game is 770, 770-1, 771, 771-1. So they are carrying both the Philly feed and the buffalo feeds

Listen, CI is still alive and well trhough the playoffs. If the game is a versus or NBC game, only on versus or nbc, otherwise it will be carried by MSG.JOined in progress means that still on msg, it is not the main versus game.

so on DTV, if you pay for the local sports package, game is on 638 and 638-1.

if you have CI, game is 770, 770-1, 771, 771-1. So they are carrying both the Philly feed and the buffalo feeds

Ok I just called them back and your right... Only problemo is I don't have center ice. I will however have it next year. So I will just have to miss this one. I will go to the bar for Saturday and watch at home for Monday. Hopefully they advance and I can catch the games then....

DTV wants $80 to order CI... A little to steep for me and I don't have time to argue it down....

Thanks for the info though....

Ok I just called them back and your right... Only problemo is I don't have center ice. I will however have it next year. So I will just have to miss this one. I will go to the bar for Saturday and watch at home for Monday. Hopefully they advance and I can catch the games then....

DTV wants $80 to order CI... A little to steep for me and I don't have time to argue it down....

Thanks for the info though....

I would call em back, say you will order ci for next year, if they take the $80 away now through other credits. My hunch is they will do that in a heartbeat