Andre Reed Giving Back to WNY

In conjunction with the 24th Annual Kids Escaping Drugs Telethon, Buffalo Bills Legend and Future Hall of Fame Receiver, Andre Reed is pleased to announce that any case (6-PAK) of his Over the Middle all purpose sauce purchased on www.andrereedOTM.com during the Kids Escaping Drugs telethon weekend Friday, April 8th- Sunday April 10th will be shipped at NO CHARGE. With each case (6-PAK) purchased online ONLY, there will be a single bottle of OTM with an Andre Reed authentic signature. Additionally, purchases made on this website will also include a special opportunity for football fans to enter to win a chance of an all inclusive trip to golf with Andre Reed at his 2nd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic in Allentown, PA July 17th, 2011.

Over the Middle is a signature all purpose sauce that comes in a 12.7oz bottle. In addition to online purchases, Fans can grab a bottle of Andre Reed’s Over the Middle all purpose sauce at Buffalo-area Wegman’s, Budwey’s, Dash’s and Tops Markets. A portion of the proceeds from the sales of Over the Middle will benefit Kids Escaping Drugs, which supports the Renaissance Campus, Western New York’s only long-term residential treatment facility for teens addicted to drugs and alcohol. The Campus consists of three main buildings where 62 patients rebuild their lives free of drug and alcohol addiction.

:thumbsup: Good for Andre! It is nice to see someone out there doing good with what they have and it is nice to see him giving back to the Buffalo community!

...also, we now know who works for Andre Reed! :D Thanks Bills Girl Mr. Or is it Mr. Bills Girl?

Yes I've already gone through quite a few bottles of it. It's very good :thumbsup:

Well then time to get the autographed bottle :)

Must be math challenged marketing people there (or they think their customers are math challenged).

Usually the bigger quantity you buy the less it costs you. But there:

6 bottle pack = $29.99

2 bottle pack = $9.99 so three 2 packs = 6 bottles costs $29.97

Well then time to get the autographed bottle :)

Must be math challenged marketing people there (or they think their customers are math challenged).

6 bottle pack = $29.99

It's NYS math. A few years ago I was standing in line at Walmart to get my fishing license and I overheard the clerk quoting the cost of a 1 day license as being more expensive than a 3 day license. I confirmed it with the clerk when he was waiting on me. Go figure.

6 bottle pack = $29.99

It's NYS math. A few years ago I was standing in line at Walmart to get my fishing license and I overheard the clerk quoting the cost of a 1 day license as being more expensive than a 3 day license. I confirmed it with the clerk when he was waiting on me. Go figure.

Reminds me of this picture of an ad for Planet Fitness.

Caveat emptor I suppose.