Plans for The Draft?

Hey guys just wondering what everyones plans for the draft are. Ive only been on the board for a few months, but I have alot of fun on here. Has there ever been a TBD Draft Party? Whats everyone doing?

For the Thursday 1st round we're hosting an all you can drink draft party at Hucklebuckets in Amherst. They sponsor our softball team, so this is a little fund raising event. Should be a good time...

Edited by ricojes

Wouldn't spend the draft anywhere else but here. It's fun watching the usual suspects get apoplectic over whomever the Bills select.

On a serious note, I hope the Bills don't take Patrick Peterson. Bill in NYC just may go down to Radio City and do something rash.

GO BILLS!!!

Living in Alaska, we are 4 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.

This means that I will be "slipping out of work" a little early so I can tie on a nice buzz, get some chicken wings, and get settled before draft coverage starts at 4:00. Hopefully, the rest of the evening will not be a disappointment, and I will be slobbering inebriated by about 8:00 :thumbsup:

Living in Alaska, we are 4 hours behind Eastern Standard Time.

This means that I will be "slipping out of work" a little early so I can tie on a nice buzz, get some chicken wings, and get settled before draft coverage starts at 4:00. Hopefully, the rest of the evening will not be a disappointment, and I will be slobbering inebriated by about 8:00 :thumbsup:

Sloppy inebriated lol sounds like your experienced with Bills drafts

I live just outside Phoenix, but go to Wisconsin to join my best friend and watch 27,000 hours of draft coverage. This year I'm not flying, but taking Amtrak from Flagstaff, AZ to Milwaukee to get there. Hopefully, it will be fun!Anyone done trips on Amtrak? O.K. or not so much? I'm thinking that it can't be bad, at all, but I've NEVER travelled by rail before.