Parcells Rule For Drafting a QB

Which are

1) Must be a Senior 2) Must be a graduate 3) Must start 3 yrs 4) must have at least 23 wins .

If the Bills care or use this formula at all the only QB we should even consider is Andy Dalton from TCU .

The kid has a monster resume and did nothing but continue to get better through out his college career .

College - 42 & 7 in 4 yrs - freshman yr 58.9 comp percentage senior yr 66.1 comp percentage - 71 TD's to 31 int's - 10314 yds passing - career comp percentage 61.7

rushing career - 1611 yds - 22 td's

I know he's not a 1st rounder but if he falls to us in the 3rd or later i think the kid ha a chance to do some thing special in this league given his history .

What do you think ????

Which are

1) Must be a Senior 2) Must be a graduate 3) Must start 3 yrs 4) must have at least 23 wins .

If the Bills care or use this formula at all the only QB we should even consider is Andy Dalton from TCU .

The kid has a monster resume and did nothing but continue to get better through out his college career .

College - 42 & 7 in 4 yrs - freshman yr 58.9 comp percentage senior yr 66.1 comp percentage - 71 TD's to 31 int's - 10314 yds passing - career comp percentage 61.7

rushing career - 1611 yds - 22 td's

I know he's not a 1st rounder but if he falls to us in the 3rd or later i think the kid ha a chance to do some thing special in this league given his history .

What do you think ????

Sorry it already been talked about OH Well !!

Well almost no one fits that Bill. Stafford/Sanchez/Freeman were all underclassman. Bradford too. I think only Stafford started 3 yrs of those 4. Ryan and Flacco didnt sart for 3 years either. Off the top of my head the last time a QB fit those criteria and ended up being a good pro was 2004. I dont think teams can wait 7 years for QBs to come out. The times have chagned.

Am I the only one tired of hearing about this silly Parcells formula? Bill Parcells was a great coach -- but not the greatest personnel man in the world -- and far from a great evaluator of QB prospects. He had two good QBs who played for him: Simms and Bledsoe. Simms he inherited when he took over as head coach for the Giants -- and this bally-hooed criteria doesn't even apply to Bledsoe, who came out of school early.

Dalton won't be there in the 3rd. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't there in the 2nd either

QBs that Parcells Drafted as HC of NYG:

Jeff Hostetler 3rd round 1984

Dave Walter 11th round 1987

Mike Perez 7th round 1988

Craig Kupp 5th round 1990

QBs that Parcells Drafted as HC of Pats*:

Drew Bledsoe 1st pick overall 1993

QBs that Parcells Drafted as HC of JESTS:

Chuck Clements 6th round 1997

QBs that Parcells Drafted as HC of Cowgirls:

Zero Nada

As front office advisor to the Dolphags he helped them draft:

The aforementioned Chad Hene 2nd round 2008

Pat White 2nd round 2009

But for the fact that he inherited the first pick in the draft in 1993 - a year when there was a consensus franchise QB available, I'd say Mr. Tuna's record at picking QBs is about as good as mine is in picking my nose.