Gerbe Worthy?

3rd and One

I don't know about you guys but when I buy a jersey, I like to know I'm going to get a few solid years out of the player. I didn't hop on the Owens bandwagon when he signed with Buffalo because I knew he wasn't going to be here long. Such the case with a guy like Gerbe. You take the chance on a player like him who is starting to produce, but questionable if he'll be around in a year or two? I really like him as a player, but he is one of those guys that may be expendable.

I've had a Goose jersey for a long time, and want to be able to enjoy the jersey for a few years. You think Gerbe is worth it? Sounds funny but buying a jersey is sorta like an investment here lol

I don't know about you guys but when I buy a jersey, I like to know I'm going to get a few solid years out of the player. I didn't hop on the Owens bandwagon when he signed with Buffalo because I knew he wasn't going to be here long. Such the case with a guy like Gerbe. You take the chance on a player like him who is starting to produce, but questionable if he'll be around in a year or two? I really like him as a player, but he is one of those guys that may be expendable.

I've had a Goose jersey for a long time, and want to be able to enjoy the jersey for a few years. You think Gerbe is worth it? Sounds funny but buying a jersey is sorta like an investment here lol

Gerbe has been great, but if I was buying a Sabres jersey (which I never have) right now, I would lean toward Vanek or Sekera. I love the way both of these guys play.

Maybe for a child.

:lol:

The only Bills jerseys I have are Bobby Chandler (#81, home blue) & Bob Kalsu (#61, road white - throwback). Those guys have shuffled off this mortal coil so I'm safe from trades or off-the-field transgressions.

That said, I got a sweet Chinese knockoff of a Tyler Myers jersey. That's a risk, but the price was pretty low ($53 incl shipping). If I was going pay up and get a custom Sabres I'd probably get a #2 Tim Horton, #32 Rob Ray, or #22 Lindy Ruff (White, current/old-school, of course). Hockey player tend to be good guys, so less risk of off-the-ice incidents.

Then again, I'm probably too old to be wearing jerseys. :unsure:

i did. i have a jersey that i rarely rarely rarely use.

i dont know who gerbe is. i would say no to your question.