Spatial respect

gomper

I may just plain strange but it seems to me like people have zero spatial respect when it comes to others. Let me explain....why is it when i'm eating lunch in my car in an empty parking lot someone has to pick the space next to me to do the same when 1/2 an acre is available. Or, at the BAC I go to their are four stairmasters and some d-bag has to climb on the one next to me when the other two are empty.

Am I too sensitive or are people oblivious?

Edited by gomper

I may just plain strange but it seems to me like people have zero spatial respect when it comes to others. Let me explain....why is it when i'm eating lunch in my car in an empty parking lot someone has to pick the space next to me to do the same when 1/2 an acre is available. Or, at the BAC I go to their are four stairmasters and some d-bag has to climb on the one next to me when the other two are empty.

Both

Well, it could be, you choose the spot that looks most appealing to you. The next person comes along, and chooses the next most appealing spot, which happens to be next to the most appealing spot...I dunno...I go through this from time to time to. It used to happen when I rode the city bus...or the subway.