Ultimate draft

Pick any 8 players you want regardless of where they go but pick them in order of importance.

1. QB Blaine Gabbert

2. DE Marcell Dareus

3. OLB Robert Quinn

4. ILB Martez Wilson

5. RT Gabe Carimi

6. LT Nate Solder

7. TE Kyle Rudolf

8. NT Phil Taylor

I like everyone on your list with the exception of Solder and Wilson. Solder is too soft to play in the NFL, I don't care how fast he is. Martez is too stiff and doesn't break down well in space (just my opinion of course). Here's my list:

1- Marcel Dareus (#1 DL, my favorite player in the draft)

2- DaQuan Bowers (I'm still not sure he fits into a 3-4, but I'm starting to believe he can be a 5-technique)

3- AJ Green (#1 WR in the draft, think Larry Fitzgerald)

4- Blaine Gabbert (admittedly I'm not a huge fan of any QB, but I think Gabbert is clearly the best of the bunch. Think Chan could go to work with his skill set.)

5- Gabe Carimi (best T in the draft, but keep him on the right side)

6- Cameron Jordan (a solid 5 technique prospect, softer than Dareus and not as physical as Bowers)

7- Phil Taylor (#1 NT, man-child, if he's motivated and hungry he'll be a force down the line)

8- Brandon Harris (best CB in the draft, "yeah I said it" - Raheem Morris)

9- Danny Watkins (I know we're only doing 8, but I had to find a spot for him. Showed his worth at the Senior Bowl. A more athletic version of Eric Wood.)

Dareus, Bowers, Gabbert and maybe even Green should all be in the discussion for #3. I suppose Cam Newton and Von Miller will also be in that discussion, I hope neither wins out.