Merriman in twit war with pro wrassler CM Punk

Beerball

Come on doc! It's a lame nickmname that you no doubt mocked years ago before he put on the Bills jersey. Name one other legit NFL player who refers to himself with such a name....

And you are right, if Merriman were still allowed to use steroids, he would still have a career---in San Diego.

Personally doc, I couldn't care less about Merriman's or any other player's nickname. Football is entertainment, not anything that has any real bearing on anyone's life. I know you take major offense to guys who bring attention to themselves, as if it's a personal affront, and that's something you'll have to learn to deal with.

Speaking of Merriman's legitimacy, amassing almost 40 sacks in his first 3 seasons says he at least was a legit NFL player. Whether he gets back there remains to be seen. But as you said, everyone is on the juice in the NFL, so hopefully he's back on it himself.

Personally doc, I couldn't care less about Merriman's or any other player's nickname. Football is entertainment, not anything that has any real bearing on anyone's life. I know you take major offense to guys who bring attention to themselves, as if it's a personal affront, and that's something you'll have to learn to deal with.

Speaking of Merriman's legitimacy, amassing almost 40 sacks in his first 3 seasons says he at least was a legit NFL player. Whether he gets back there remains to be seen. But as you said, everyone is on the juice in the NFL, so hopefully he's back on it himself.

Yes he was.

I said that?

But as you said, everyone is on the juice in the NFL, so hopefully he's back on it himself.

Now Doc, I must take exception to that statement.

He couldn't have said that, I received a harsh tongue scolding for mentioning Mr. Bruschi's name and steriod in the same sentence. :oops:

"I'm just sayin, it is what it is." TWO lame mean-nothin catchphrases in one sentence!!!

Yes he was.

I said that?

Yes, you've said that before. Not that it's not obvious that the majority of NFL players are on something.

Now Doc, I must take exception to that statement.

He couldn't have said that, I received a harsh tongue scolding for mentioning Mr. Bruschi's name and steriod in the same sentence. :oops:

"I'm just sayin, it is what it is." TWO lame mean-nothin catchphrases in one sentence!!!

Yes, he's said it before, although he conveniently chooses to believe who uses it and who doesn't. And it's actually far more believable than his "everyone videotapes" claim.

Yes, you've said that before. Not that it's not obvious that the majority of NFL players are on something.

Yes, he's said it before, although he conveniently chooses to believe who uses it and who doesn't. And it's actually far more believable than his "everyone videotapes" claim.

Why no animus to Merriman for juicing, when you are happy to speculate on Bruschi?

Oh. Wrong jersey.

Why no animus to Merriman for juicing, when you are happy to speculate on Bruschi?

Oh. Wrong jersey.

I had no animus for Merriman when he tested positive as a Charger. What does that tell you? As for speculating on Bruschi, again I accept the fact that most players are on something. The only comments I make when someone gets caught are in regards to how dumb/careless he was for not masking the drug properly (Merriman's case), or the dumb excuses he uses for testing positive (a la Cushing).

Now that's not true. You told me you were voted by SCHS Class of 79 "Most likely to be promoted past your level of competance" and I'm pretty sure you did that after you stopped bussin' tables at the Colony Restaurant. :rolleyes:

I'll pile drive your head until it's nothing more than a bloody bunch of pulp. <_<

– CM Punk and Buffalo Bills linebacker Shawne Merriman engaged in a war of words yesterday on Twitter in regards to the NFL star encountering some WWE Divas during the Raw brand’s stay in Costa Rica. When reached for comment, The Straight Edge Superstar explained the matter to the Chicago Sun-Times.

“All I did was observe him walking around poolside, back and fourth, around in circles. I had no clue who he was, just knew that this guy was obviously trying to get noticed. When that didn’t work, he sent his publicist after the girls, which is the most lacking of testicles thing ever. That’s how we found out who he was.

“When THAT didn’t work I watched him run after them as they tried to leave. Dude clowned himself and all I did was report the facts and laugh about it. On the road, the WWE is a family. The divas are my sisters, and like any big brother, I don’t want creeps around my little sisters.”