Drafts made from GBN's top 150 final ranking

1billsfan

Just for fun I'd thought I'd do a few drafts off of the GBN's final board before the combine. I went strictly by who was available on the board when our pick came…

The "Franchise QB" draft…

1. Cam Newton QB (3)

2. Ben Ijalana G (35)

3. Kenrick Ellis DE/DT (67)

4. Colin McCarthy ILB (99)

4. Kendric Burney CB (121)

5. Chykie Brown CB (134)

The "building a tough defense" draft…

1. Robert Quinn OLB (3)

2. Stephen Paea DE/DT (35)

3. Kelvin Sheppard ILB (67)

4. Colin Kaepernick QB (99)

5. Chykie Brown CB (134)

The "BPA" in 1st round draft…

1. A.J. Green WR (3)

2. Stephen Paea DE/DT (35)

3. Kelvin Sheppard ILB (67)

4. Dontay Moch OLB (99)

5. Chykie Brown CB (134)

http://www.gbnreport.com/top100.html

Of course some players will go much earlier than these rankings, however remember that while there will be players who go much earlier, that will inevitably push quality players into lower draft positions.

I do, dude can move. I dont see him being much of an anchoring NG either. Where else would he play?

Paea looks like a Kyle Williams clone to me. IF the Bills go back to a 4-3, he and Williams would wreak havoc in the middle. Paea is the perfect one-gap, penetrating 4-3 tackle…as is Williams.

Paea looks like a Kyle Williams clone to me. IF the Bills go back to a 4-3, he and Williams would wreak havoc in the middle. Paea is the perfect one-gap, penetrating 4-3 tackle…as is Williams.

It may sound crazy but I vote Paea to our team as an ILB

Trade down with Cleveland

1. Robert Quinn OLB

2a Martez Wilson ILB

2b Stephan Paea ILB

You'd have to question their ability in coverage but with Merriman and Quinn both playing at around 265-270 Wilson 250 and Paea playing at 275-280 we probably wouldn't get pushed around as much in the run game.