Pat Moran:inside source has us taking

BeastMode54

I think especially without consensus on where Gabbert, newton, quinn, and miller fit, guys have a chance to vary widely in ranking right now. Some put those guys top 5, some not even top 10. A guy like Jordan that's relatively solid, if not slightly moving up could swing 6-7 spots. One teams reach could easily be value for another.

Great post. I totally agree!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat Moran just tweeted that a source within the organization has continuously mentioned Cam Jordan as a possible pick for us at 3. I don't know how I feel about that. If he actually makes an impact I'm fine with it, just think there are better

That would be another big reach. :thumbdown:

say huh?

but seriously -- i get that spread option qbs havent succeeded, but i think there are a few things that give me pause.

how well he dropped back from under center in his workout the other day -- if i remember correct many of those qbs, such as tebow, struggled even taking a snap yet alone having footwork, balance, etc.... cam did better then anyone i remember, when you compare those spread option qbs doing shorts workouts after the season.

i havent seen a single snap at blinn, and im curious what he was asked to do there too. just cause i didnt see him do something at auburn doesnt mean he doesnt know how to. i know blinn isnt the SEC, but its something.

http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports/columnists/hyde/blog/2011/02/draft_winds_a_thorough_breakdo.html

Is Michael Jordan his father? Do you mean NBA All Star games?

No. Mr. Jordan from "Here Comes Mr. Jordan" is his father.

That his father was a boxer doesn't make him a reach at #3.

That sax playing though - I sure hope Cam's better than his old man in that department.

Jordan reminds me a bit of Phil Hansen. We haven't replaced Phil in ten years - not to mention replacing Bruce.

I'd be fine with him as the pick @ 3. It would be better @ 6-10, but that's likely a gamble and one that Buddy won't take if the skinny on Jordan is widespread.

To be a 3/4 or 4/3? That is the question.

Ranking the top 3/4 prospects linky from the above article on Brumblings.

Jordan's listed as the TOP 5 technique available in a 3/4. So, if we're "sticking" with a 3/4 alignment Jordan's the man. I think it makes sense also when viewed through the lens of a flexing to a 4/3 which The Bills undoubtedly will do plenty of.