Lee Evans

whynot

2003 preseason:  Anquan Bolden...4 catches for 44 yards.

That clearly indicated to everyone that he was going to catch more than 100 passes for 1400 yards and eight TDs last season. </sarcasm>

I admit that Lee's performance so far this preseason has been less than stellar, but let's see what happens during the regular season.

12052[/snapback]

Great find. Anquan truly came out of nowhere last year. If Lee could do half of that I would be happy...50 catches 700 yards 4 td

Great find.  Anquan truly came out of nowhere last year.  If Lee could do half of that I would be happy...50 catches 700 yards 4 td

12116[/snapback]

Yeah. Hey, I haven't even been able to find preseason stats for THIS year let alone 2003.

I haven't seen a game. Anyone have some thoughts, for whatever time Evans has been on the field, of his blocking?

The only game I watched closely was the Denver "game", and I saw examples of Evans being a very willing blocker. He's not likely to blow anybody up but he did look fearless attacking bigger, stronger players (i.e. 'backers). While he won't be dominant, I think he will be aggressive and reasonably effective.

Cya

I'll give you the bumper-sticker version of how I wound up here:

I do, however, loathe Drew Bledsoe.  But I think you may know that already.  :D

At this point, I don't think I'm 'envious' of your online community, I prefer to think I'm a part of it.   :lol: 

Every fansite should have an official ball-buster, someone who sways from the party line, and someone who stirs things up a little... it keeps things fresh.

I'm the official TBD Voice of Pats fans...  ;)   Nothing wrong with a little outside perspective, right?

And, believe it or not, I've made friends on this board other than Hollywood Donahoe or Thurman's Helmet.  :)

11584[/snapback]

Why do you "loathe" Drew Bledsoe? I'm not saying he's the best in the league but he's the best human being in the league. What has he done so bad to make you "loathe" him? Get over it. BTW we don't "enviey" the Pats board so go back troll

Why do you "loathe" Drew Bledsoe? I'm not saying he's the best in the league but he's the best human being in the league. What has he done so bad to make you "loathe" him? Get over it. BTW we don't "enviey" the Pats board so go back troll

12176[/snapback]

Loathing Drew's game has nothing to do with him as a person. By all accounts, he's a decent man.

I probably should have said I loathe his *game*. Well, at least I don't pull my hair out over the pat-pat-pat-shake-shuffle-sacks anymore. Drove me crazy - admittedly not a long ride to get there! :D