Stl Bills Mock Draft #3

Stl Bills

1. Marcell Dareus DE/DT Alabama

Dareus might not be the flashiest pick at 3 but he's very versatile and will be able to play all over our D-line. Bottom line: our Defense needs to get stronger at the point of attack and he does that. Naturally, if Fairly is available he would be the pick.

2. Gabe Carimi OT Wisc

Here is your RT.

3. Bruce Carter LB UNC

Yeah I know some draft guys will roll there eyes that I think Carter lasts until the 3rd round but the guy is a month and a half removed from knee surgery and won't be able to participate at the combine. Hell if Danario Alexander could go undrafted last year, Carter could very well be there in the third.

4. Nate Irving ILB NC State

4. Rashaad Carmichael CB VT

5. Kenrick Ellis DT Hampton 6ft 5in 340lbs

6. Lee Smith TE Marshall

7. Best Player Left

Flame Away! :thumbsup:

Edited by Stl Bills

Dareus might not be the flashiest pick at 3 but he's very versatile and will be able to play all over our D-line. Bottom line: our Defense needs to get stronger at the point of attack and he does that. Naturally, if Fairly is available he would be the pick.

2. Gabe Carimi OT Wisc

Here is your RT.

3. Bruce Carter LB UNC

Yeah I know some draft guys will roll there eyes that I think Carter lasts until the 3rd round but the guy is a month and a half removed from knee surgery and won't be able to participate at the combine. Hell if Danario Alexander could go undrafted last year, Carter could very well be there in the third.

6. Lee Smith TE Marshall

7. Best Player Left

I would want a TE in the fourth other than that i like it.

Edited by b stein 22

I know I am in the minority, but I want Newton in Rd1.

I like the rest of your draft.

I really don't think the Bills will go D line in Rd1, they drafted Troup and Carrington last year, and as Marv Levy always used to say "the best Rookies are last year's Rookies"

If I agree, will you change your avatar?

2. Gabe Carimi OT Wisc

Here is your RT.

3. Bruce Carter LB UNC

6. Lee Smith TE Marshall

7. Best Player Left

Between your join date, thread about Maybin, and this post, you're just begging to be taken seriously.

I hope AJ is NOT our pick at 3, but to think that he definitely WON'T be the pick is ignorant. He's probably going to he the bpa when we pick.