Tiffany vs. Debbie Gibson cat fight

Tiffany had quite the natural rack!

It wasn't natural. She stated clearly in the blurbs for the spread that she had them done after she had her child "to get back what I had."

/Yes I read the articles

//"read" past tense, as I only subscribed '98~'02

It wasn't natural. She stated clearly in the blurbs for the spread that she had them done after she had her child "to get back what I had."

/Yes I read the articles

//"read" past tense, as I only subscribed '98~'02

Wow - I just google imaged them and they look totally real. That's one hell of a surgeon I guess.

I was at my father in laws last night with not much to do and we ended up watching the Tiffany, Debbie trilogy. Shark Vs Octopus we watched first and it was a classic "so bad its good" kind of movie. Horrible acting. Horrible special effects. Even worse dialog. Debbie Gibson was in that one. We loved it so much we watched the Piranha one. This one featured Tiffany and her jugs and it was almost just as bad!!! :thumbsup: Although I do think Tiffany is a more polished actor though. Then the final of the 3. Mega Python vs Gatoroid(giant gator). Thats the one where Tiffany and Debby battle as well. Girls really hit their stride with this one as they both seem to have developed their craft somewhat. Pretty awesome flicks. Debby looks like she either has some sort of eating disorder or a drug problem though. Tiffany looks way healthier.