Andy Dalton

AllDayADay

In watching the south practice today, Mike Mayock was going on and on about Andy Dalton. There were some facts that caught me as surprised, that were said by imo the best media talent evaluator in the business. His int td ratio was something like 40 to 4 or something like that. He went 30 and 1 in his last collegiate games and most importantly he was the mvp in the last 4 bowl games he played in.

Those are a lot of the intangibles that Buddy said he liked in a qb. I always remembered those factors because he said thats how he said the Chargers knew Phillip Rivers was the qb they wanted. Hes a winner and hes the most important football player on the field, wherever he is. Lets see how he does the rest of the week.

In watching the south practice today, Mike Mayock was going on and on about Andy Dalton. There were some facts that caught me as surprised, that were said by imo the best media talent evaluator in the business. His int td ratio was something like 40 to 4 or something like that. He went 30 and 1 in his last collegiate games and most importantly he was the mvp in the last 4 bowl games he played in.

Those are a lot of the intangibles that Buddy said he liked in a qb. I always remembered those factors because he said thats how he said the Chargers knew Phillip Rivers was the qb they wanted. Hes a winner and hes the most important football player on the field, wherever he is. Lets see how he does the rest of the week.

Looked pretty rough today hope he improves, looked good durring the season could be a mid rounder.

I have been talking about this kid all year.....I love him. I hope his stock doesnt go up to high because we should take him in the 3rd.

I have been talking about this kid all year.....I love him. I hope his stock doesnt go up to high because we should take him in the 3rd.

I'm in the same boat, but I'm not so sure that I'd want him that early. I only saw him in the Rose Bowl, but I liked what I saw. If Pat Devlin isn't available in the later rounds (say 4-6), then I think this is the guy to pick.