flozell adams

birdog1960

well caveman says their interior line is one of the best in the league and you're saying one of the worst. somebody's wrong.

pittsburg's near the top of the league in rushing and in the superbowl. buffalo finished 4 and 12 and scored more points than 3 teams in the nfl last year. i'm thinking most objective non bill fans would take the position that these facts alone support the conclusion that pittsburg's line is superior to buffalo's.

Pouncey was really good but I agree that I'd take Atleast three of our lineman over theirs this year and 4 if you count that we are rebuilding and flozell will likely be gone after this or next year. That and there corners are the known weakness for Pitt. Ben makes that line look much better. The WR, TE and RBs make that line look way better. It's simple. It's the weakest unit in an otherwise strong offense. To say just cause they are in the superbowl that every player is better is silly.

KW blowing up there line almost let us beat them.

I didn't want gandy back from Arizona. I don't want Scott back and I think you'll see why when clay Matthews is all over ben unless they gave him tremendous help. You know ben gets his reputation for being elusive from his huge need to elude people, right?

Did no one notice when he got his face broken by the ravens, or how he almost couldn't walk from the hit to the thigh this week or all the times he was running for his life right away?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic