Keith Olberman out at MSNBC

I'm going to miss him. This is the worst thing to happen to the right since Axelrod coined the phrase "yes we can." Politics aside, Olbermann is a complete a-hole. He's made more enemies than friends everywhere he's gone. When the liberals in denial whine about "hate radio" he was the easiest guy to target from their side. I've long theorized his ratings are primarily from conservative people who love to hate him. I hope he gets some air time soon.

* I want to apologize for using the word "target" as I truly believe we should vaginize our vocabulary to avoid hypothetical violence that could theoretically materialize out of it.

I'm going to miss him. This is the worst thing to happen to the right since Axelrod coined the phrase "yes we can." Politics aside, Olbermann is a complete a-hole. He's made more enemies than friends everywhere he's gone. When the liberals in denial whine about "hate radio" he was the easiest guy to target from their side. I've long theorized his ratings are primarily from conservative people who love to hate him. I hope he gets some air time soon.

* I want to apologize for using the word "target" as I truly believe we should vaginize our vocabulary to avoid hypothetical violence that could theoretically materialize out of it.

Sounds like you were talking about Rush or Glen Beck.

The Onion's AMERICAN VOICES: Olbermann Abruptly Leaves MSNBC.

linky

Remember, it's the Onion so you may see some naughty words.

"Olbermann left the way all my men have: abruptly and with no explanation, but with a lesbian to take care of my needs."

:lol:

Some people are making innuendos that Olbermann should run for Joe Lieberman's senate seat in CT. I would normally laugh this off, but then again, Minnesota elected a comedian* in the previous go.

* - Debatable. Being a comedian implies having an audience that laughed

Some people are making innuendos that Olbermann should run for Joe Lieberman's senate seat in CT. I would normally laugh this off, but then again, Minnesota elected a comedian* in the previous go.

* - Debatable. Being a comedian implies having an audience that laughed

Kind of makes you wish Sam Kinnison was still alive, though.

Now that's a fillibuster I'd want to see.