10 Worst NFL Free Agent Singings of All-Time

TSNBDSC

How much did we pay Quinn Early? Jim Jeffcoat? Eddie Robinson? or Langston Walker?

Langston received the most by far, yet none of these guys cost the Bills or performed as badly as those on the list. Langston, overpaid, but he at least gave us a RT who could stay on the field and do his job with some level of decency. Jeffcoat for a couple years played responably well as a spot/rotation guy. Quinn had 110 catches his first two years with Buffalo, and lost his job in his third year to Eric Moulds (who exploded in 1998). The guy on the other side

was someone named Andree Reed. Quinn played behind them.

Eddie Robinson cost us very very little, which was deserved as he gave us very very little (except for the enormously embarrassing whiff on Pennington) in return.

Here's my list for the top ten worst free agent acquisitions made by our Bills:

1. Cornell Green

2. Eddie Robinson

3. Jeff Posey

4. Joey Panos

5. Melvin Fowler

6. Trey Teague

7. Derrick Dockery

8. Tripplet

9. Robert Royal

10. Dan Campbell

Not neccessarily in this order.

Here's my list for the top ten worst free agent acquisitions made by our Bills:

1. Cornell Green

2. Eddie Robinson

3. Jeff Posey

4. Joey Panos

5. Melvin Fowler

6. Trey Teague

7. Derrick Dockery

8. Tripplet

9. Robert Royal

10. Dan Campbell

Not neccessarily in this order.

They're all at a similar level of "bustitude." I guess you could stick Langston Walker in there somewhere. Joe Panos wasn't horrible. Neither was Trey Teague. It's just that all of them were pretty average to below average.

I though Dwan Edwards and Andra Davis were very good signings this year but unfortunately both of them ended up on IR pretty early on…as a result, neither of them has paid dividends, yet.