Is CBS the Patriots Network?

Belicheat

Anyone watchinbbon CBS with the team of Simms and Nance notice the pats teste gobbling all night from Simms and Nance especially. Still hate the Jets but what a wonderful way to kick off the spring. I honestly could not have taken the offseason with a pats superbowl win, cannot wait to listen to the gloating and excuses on new England sports radio. Interested in your thoughts on CBS and the double penetration announcing job. Can't wait for the bills to work on bringing similar pain and confusion to Brady next season.

Nantz was pretty biased. I had to laugh when he got on his high horse and got all snippy about the Jets' antics after Green scored. Simms said more or less, "there's a time for celebration and I think this is it." I think Nantz expected him to agree and it threw him off.

Some of these announcers don't know what to do when the Patriots aren't winning. It completely ruins their scripted fellatio.

Your actually right, as I recall Simms was not his usual self, and by self I mean knuckles deep in Marsha balloon knot. Loved the goodnight touchdown celebration also. At the same time I'm thinking how the f are we gonna beat the jets next season...Need some diabetics on the line.

Terrible call, only the patriots would try it. What's worse is I'm surprised they didn't convert because as much as you want them to be punished they never are...so sweet for them to have fd themselves and for the media and everyone to not know how to react...you'd think a president had just been shot or USA gymnastics lost to team china with tweens and housewives all pouty, but this time its the pats. Love it. They will crawl back into the woodwork as the fair-weather fans they are.

Did you hear the announcers rambling on at the end about how the Jets did a bad job covering the onsides kick?

Are you kidding me? The Jets covered it with ease. There was one Pat* near the ball and he had to wait for the lousy kick to go 10 yards. Once it did he left the ball and blocked a Jet, leaving the ball with 3 other Jets or an easy cover.

I don't understand why Simms was trying to say that the Pats* did such a great job ... kissing their butts right down to the last play I guess.

I was pulling for the Jets. I don't like them but I hate the Pats* more than any other team in history. I think Rex Ryan makes the games exciting and he has done a fantastic job getting his team where it is today.

Edited by Bob in STL

Cheatriots* Super Bowl victories in the post-Spygate era: 0

Those ass clowns made it a point to say that Cromartie made a "risky play" when he scooped up the onside kick and returned it deep into Patriots* territory.

What they never said was that he made a "good play."

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Cheatriots* Super Bowl victories in the post-Spygate era: 0

Those ass clowns made it a point to say that Cromartie made a "risky play" when he scooped up the onside kick and returned it deep into Patriots* territory.

What they never said was that he made a "good play."

It's hard to win in the NFL...when you can't cheat.

PTR

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in the cheatriots locker room. Perhaps the hair plugs in Brady got pulled out, or his whiny ass crying would have been a pleasure to see.

I didn't see him pointing to the Jet's bench like he did in previous games.