comeback player of year

nuklz2594

I really could care less about him. His abilities and limitations are very clear, he is just not a great decision maker on or off the field, and if you think he has turned a new leaf, don't be so quick to think that. In front of a microphone and camera, he is mildly remorseful, and even that is transparent to me. Off the field he is still very much a self-proclaimed thug, likes to portray an image of a criminal with an entourage, and has an unrealistic opinion of himself which are all the behaviors that were present in the man that made those dog killing decisions.

So he played a few good games on a well coached team with lots of talent around him and a solid defense, lets give him an award. I am very glad he is not a Buffalo Bill, I just don't see him as a person of character.

michael vick won award. thought award was supposed to go player that recovered from injury a la wes welker or henderson of vikings. vick is an ex-convict.

oh, you mean the same wes welker that had 1348 yards receiving last year? yeah, no.