Even though Willis didnt break a long run

Kelly the Dog

Without question. He had a burst to the sideline that I hadn't seen before. Before he looked pretty quick but that he was barely getting past DL and LBs. This game, even in the rain and snow, he accelerated faster than I have seen him. Obviously this has all been said before, but Willis is a STUD, and does everything pretty well that a RB is asked to do. That forearm was friggin' hysterical.

And here's a third opinion saying exactly the same thing. I was commenting throughout the game that, even though the end result was pretty much the same (THIS time), Willis was running faster and cutting harder than ever. It was very noticeable. He even broke out a few jukes, something he hasn't done much. I cannot freaking wait to see him next year. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see him pull a buck eighty game this year, which would have of course have to include a couple of big mongo runs.

I thought Willis was fast until I saw Evans on that reverse, man that guy makes the Flash look like a rusty shopping cart. So figured Willis was fast for a RB, no fair comparing him to a WR. Of course, then I saw Williams come on in releif. Faster than a water bug that kid is.

Willis will get all of his speed back but until that happens, I'll take that stiff arm anyday.

I love watching him stiff arm defenders to the ground.

157953[/snapback]

EXACTLY!

This guy has a menacing stiff arm! At least once per game, and typically a few times each week, he is just flattening would be tacklers with that stiff arm!

I also agree....this week more than ever, he actually looked fast.