Marshawn Lynch -... Some perspective please

What no one seems to point out is that up until that game, Marshawn has been a bust in Sea. He has struggled all season, and this was their first 100 yard game by a RB this season. He has been indecisive, dancing at the line, and slow to the hole all season for them. It was a great run, no doubt, but as a whole that trade had not worked out for Sea thus far until that run.

We will see what he can do for them moving forward, but to this point he had struggled there for the most part.

+1 This is Marshawn's one good run in Seattle. Completely invisible until this run.

I preferred Lynch over Jackson and Spiller, but he wanted out because he wasn't getting what he wanted, and Chan probably didn't want him either, so they traded him. I don't necessarily like the move, but it is what it is.

I'm still and always be a big fan of BEAST MODE

After the run that Spiller had against Indy and the game he had against Cinnci, everyone wanted Spiller to start on opening day. He had some flashes during the season but for the most part had a unexpected year. One big run during the year does not a good running back make and same holds true for Lynch. However, it was timely and they only gave up a fourth round pick.

What don't people get about this? He is a running back who averages 3.5 ypc & has already been suspended by the NFL. Teams aren't beating down the doors for troubled players like that. And given his new drug of choice, it's only a matter of time before he gets in trouble again.

Before the Saints' pathetic tackling display, Lynch's value was nill since he has been in Seattle. Rbs like him are a dime a dozen.

I love how hard Lynch ran too but it was never that effective. He doesn't catch the ball well at all either. Both Spiller & Jackson had a better ypc than Lynch.

I loved the guy until he completely forced the Bills' hand by acting like an idiot off the field. Marshawn Lynch is the reason he isn't on the Bills anymore.

See points elsewhere about his ypc. The simple fact of the matter is that he played behind a horrible line last year, and a bad one this year in Seattle.

Btw, he was averaging 4.4 ypc for Buffalo before he was traded this year. Get your story straight.

I preferred Lynch over Jackson and Spiller, but he wanted out because he wasn't getting what he wanted, and Chan probably didn't want him either, so they traded him. I don't necessarily like the move, but it is what it is.

I'm still and always be a big fan of BEAST MODE

Perfectly stated, agree 100%. Had my Marshawn Jersey on this weekend.

It's also worth noting after the gun incident and the running over the woman incident, Lynch was more more stupid mistake from suspension. That plus have Spiller, plus having Jackson, PLUS Lynch wanting to not be in Buffalo made it a good move.